(Rant) Honestly... I changed my mind. I want fat fish and steve back. And im fricking sick of pretending I don’t

I honestly don’t think they’re that bad. I’m kinda biased against Artanaris because they deleted my topic once but if I’m being completely honest it was lowkey justified.

It’s more because the game is dead than because people making drama are gone

1 Like

I already gave one. Andrija responding to vetex.

Nah nah the game died in the beginning of January. The forums stopped being fun after march

I just want WAX back lmao

And when steve got sent to brazil everything now is so god damn serious. Like there’s something missing

WAX being gone is not the reasons the forums are dead, it’s a symptom of the forums being dead.

Yeah but still

:frcryin:

Barely even ever heard of wax lol. Just heard his name being tossed around and just went with it

That was not Artanaris nor Vetex (who apparently the post was directed to) it was Selector. Still, completely pathetic behavior.

mod is here, I wonder what will happen

Yeah. Istfg. Liu and Meta are the only two mods I’ve seen actually be helpful (leaders as well but you get my point)

I think most of the mods are at least acceptable.

true, although it’s expected. this is a forum for a game that’s no longer receiving any new updates, all game related topics have either been made dozens of times in the past or are about the new dev updates that Vetex posts.

we’re basically just waiting for AO at this point, the forum really needs the breath of fresh air that it’ll bring

4 Likes

About this, don’t care about fat_fishe but Mr.Steve can honestly get out of my sight.

Mr steve was honestly alot more tame compared to fat fish. He was just two faced most of the time.

And if we’re truly being frank. Id want geko back as well

Geko was a complete asshole who raided the forum. Why would you want them back

The reason you don’t. He’s a complete asshole.

That’s what I liked about the forums. Assholes like them to balance out the overwholesomeness

If there’s no toxicity here it gets boring.

what do you want us to do lmao, I didn’t think the forums revolved around you. Im sure this place’ll start right back up after AO release anyways.