Rant: Iris is not attractive, the community's warped image of her is

Finally, someone who speaks English

lost my edging streak to this fr fr

How are you bothered by freckles when the entire point of artwork for ao characters is to turn lego bricks into people

I always feel like she’s pretty much like this in-universe.

Like, she’s young, no dip. Pretty sure she’s the youngest in the crew. She’s also shorter than us. Iris is the most “attractive” because she’s literally the only consistent female character in the game. Everyone else is either left forgotten in our adventure or outright died.

Which is why I am a Dame Caesennia and Estrid enjoyer. A muscular, battle fit, chill woman is very attractive, while she’s also not bad looking. And I have a huge weakness for the milf curse.

6 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-03 131607

tbh I wish the ao characters were slightly taller, they all look like really buff children with their proportions.

mfw lonely guys on roblox attracted to a game character cause its the closest they’ll ever be to a girl

I agree but blud you’re literally a yuri manga fanatic, you should not be the one saying this

i edged to that

Water tentacles are so attractive for you? Lol.

bait used to be believable

the cernyx build

Hide the pain harold

maria is not difficult
just stand in the bow of the frigate, hold G and use quick attacks with no endlag and relatively fast travel time (muskets shots and such)
use the fact that you can change item/gear selection while blocking to your advantage
edit: and when you fought her enough you’ll start to predict her patterns, knowing exactly when to attack or not, which will in turn make the fight easier

This you, sire?

I literally no diffed her when the update came out, I said that because there are people that say she’s hard but my man, she’s easy

My character is somehow smaller than some NPCs, how? I don’t fucking know, but I don’t like it

exactly, she is one of the 2 bosses that i beat first try (aside iris… yes i died to shura, multiple times in fact)

i have a girlfriend dawg… don’t see the correlation. ao players when people have interests

Being fanatical over 2d drawings vs being fanatical over lego bricks, seems pretty correlated, also cool your head