Rare Sighting Of Flying Fishes And Their Habitat

Ever wonder if the mythological creature, flying fish, existed in World Of Magic? Ever since the fishing update got released, many players claim to have seen a real flying fish. Of course no one believed them since no one have seen a concrete evidence of the flying fish.

A person who i have interviewed but doesn’t want their name to go public said, “I saw them while i was fishing at night in a pond near whispering woods. They just came out of nowhere after fishing for a few hours.” he added, “They we’re mezmerizing, a school of flying fish rising above the pond.”

After interviewing other players who have claimed to see the famous flying fishes, most of them said it was a pond near whispering woods. The reason why they didnt know where it exactly was because they lost the memory of the place after seeing the flying fish.

Using the information gathered from the people we interviewed, we have conducted an investigation to where this flying fishes are located. Since the people who claimed to have seen a flying fish lost their memories after seeing them, we have hired a Wizard that can nullify any kind of magic, this way they can conduct an investigation without a problem of forgetting where it was.

After a few days, the investigators have confirmed that the flying fish that these players have claimed to see is real. They said it was beautiful, they’ve never thought that the flying fish that these people claim to have seen is real, even I can’t believe it. They have provided footage as evidence of this rare sighting of flying fishes along with the location of their habitat which will be seen below.

Footage Of The Flying Fish

Location of the flying fish habitat:

Wait oh wow that was not what I was expecting.

ferb i know what we’re doing today !