Rate and suggest some builds

680 ep that’s genuinely horrible

check the levels, this would be in the 700s with level 140

How much insanity is your friend willing to deal with?

Let’s go with 2

How about sunkens/modifiers/lost items, any restrictions?

sure but make sure to have some alternate builds without sunkens/mods/lost

anythign below 800 is mid, 850+ is ok, best builds rn are 880-900

that’s only for meta, which i’m assuming isn’t necessarily cared about

This is what I would say is the answer. Relatively cheap since it doesn’t use sunkens, but mind the modified attack speed amulet for more attack speed. A frozen amulet and replacing one of the Armoreds with Brisk is also a viable tactic.

This one is the same build but replacing cernyx with sunken, which you’d probably have to do eventually in order for this build to have any staying power in Full Release. If you don’t care about the increased defense, you can also replace one of the Armoreds with either another Powerful or a Brisk to get even more damage/speed respectively.

Note that the Agates are something you’ll just have to live with, since putting Candalerias on the Atlantean pieces would make them not give power any more.

Also note that the Gear Builder might not have updated for the new Defense efficiency yet, I can’t remember if it has or not

1 Like

where u pulling these numbers from bro :skull:

Any decent build lol

dang ig my min maxed sunken warrior + modified arcanium build with 1 insanity is mid

show me one build with 900 EP that doesn’t have drawback

Thanks for the builds my friend needed this!

where are these numbers from bro, reduce them all by 100 and it makes more sense–

I think they exaggerated the number a bit but I do own an i3w4 build since Mistral update (the one on my light savant you’ve fought before) that currently has 822 EP.

So anyway I went and tinkered around a bit.

I think it’s viable ig? No way I’m going through such length tho this some Bill Gates stuff. I love my Light savant the way she is :heart:

i was on a backup call and one of them was at their base trying to hit me with blasts, sadly he couldnt bc i would keep shooting the part of the wall where he was, i assume the guy that owned the island died bc he left, resulting in him falling in water

just for the funnies, to prove such a build exists

this change and Abyssal modifiers could make it breach 950 EP :exploding_head:

suggest me some builds for a light conjurer and an explosion one pls I trust u broski

Tempting

light conj would focus speed, explosion conj would probably focus size, is that what you want