Rate and suggest some builds

Might have to cop the build ngl

This is bad. You should halve your agility anf get more power and defense

How much power and defense is good?

you need at least over 100 power, and at least 600 defense IMO

How much attack speed and agility do you think a speed build should have on avarage
Im a crystal conj and i do need that attack speed and a decent amount of agility that would like increase the dodge significantly

stats are kinda useless until they reach over 100 due to the new formula. I’d go for 110 power and 600 defense, then start investing into attack speed OR agility (not both). My build has 110 power, 650 defense, 60 agility and 120 attack speed. Agility is nice to have, but you definitely don’t need anything that absurd

1 Like

Does 60 agility makes a significant difference?
I want to use agility in my build but im not sure what is the minimum amount of agilty would you need for it to make a difference

not really, I just threw them into my build. You don’t need agility for any build, but it’s very nice to invest a bit to run away/approach easier. It’s really personal preference

Might replace some armored enchants with virtuous if the insanity is too obstructing

holy shit why does nobody in this thread use power

Current build plan for magma mage. I like to think I have good aim so don’t care abt size too much, but maybe swap bracelet for sunken helmet

dont need it…

oh but that 200 agility must be so useful

For my magma conj. ATT spd to mitigate magma’s general slowness.

Though I am thinking on investing on attack size instead of agility.

Dark Sea pve demon (earth conjurer)

2 Likes

1 Like

grr… :wolf: :wolf: :anger: :dog2: :anger: :poodle:…wheres the attack size…

get rid of that 112 agility you either run 200 or dont run any (the people who say run 50 or something, I just want you to know you are hideous)

run 57

or 113

So is 50 agility even worth it?

Also I think I finalized my water + lighting mage build