Rate and suggest some builds

no attack size :face_with_raised_eyebrow: how else will you abuse surge

I refuse to use gay aoe

it’s skillful when you do it, brainless and gay when others do

7 Likes

Cunningham’s Law never fails me. Aight Ill try

57 atk size wont do shit 113 is decent yes

No. I don’t get why a bunch of people always say run at least 50 agility, dog you either run 200 or run none, because running 50 won’t give you a (noticeable) advantage or something or let you catch people that you normally wouldn’t

2 drawback is a bit much and I’d suggest replacing the theurgist stuff with normal carina stuff, gives a bit more power for a minor atk speed decrease but you already have a lot on that build, decent build tho, could work.

why can’t I run 135 agility?

I won’t go any lower lol

1 Like

Cuz there’s not much point really, the main appeal about the agility stat rn is the teleport t jumps and if you don’t run 200 you’re not getting the teleports

Not sure if berserker crash and stuff still goes farther with more agility but they gutted berserkers crash anyway and made the game consider it as a grab :broken_heart:

if it works for you it works, jus sayin

kevin

ah yes, either teleport or move like a turtle.

Agility is just really nice to help with movement even if its not teleports

the universal 10 meter dash that every class in the game got:

but if you like agility thats fine ig i wont hate, imo tho not much point if its less than 200

I tried making a mage build, thoughts?

fast attacks, large attacks, decent damage, and decent hp. Overall, very good.

could probably get more power and defense if you replace the mantello and calvus chest with vatratros gear. Let me see if I can make an example.

I’d use vatratos gear but I feel like I’d just die to it

drawback doesn’t deal that much damage. even with drawback 1 at 1698 hp I only take 50 damage a spell attack.

though vitality might do something to drawback, I dunno.

oh dang, and my fire surge will do a shit ton in return too.

how about this?

that looks great.

alright thanks, time to get it

yeah, the true struggle.

best used with light magic

Bro tryna flash bang us