Rate and suggest some builds

Best used with light magic

with my experience with my old light warlock, around 200 intensity is enough to blind for 4 seconds each hit. with 20 beams and rushdown, it is very easy to essentially cripple people for a few seconds. with javelin and surge being an option now, intensity light mage could do a lot better job of crippling people

325 intensity should be enough to blind someone while the 210 agility allows you to teleport around and dodge their attacks.

just from what i’ve seen of intensity, 325 intensity would maybe be around 6 seconds? might not sound like a big increase but every second matters, the more time they are blinded, the more time you have to blind them more. my best fights are the ones where i could blind people for around 14 seconds. because of this, it would probably be personal preference if you wanted to go for the full 400 intensity for longer cripples or sacrifice a bit for mobility

114 agility which would make you lose funny teleport ability.

Very sad that light blinding doesn’t work on npcs.

Should be good for a light conjurer

fuck it rainbow build

What class are u going with this

Savant

Okay now jokes aside i’d probably go an all rounder with this, probably shadow/ water mage or Basic combat

Looks pretty good ngl not a big fan of gay aoe tho

gay aoe-less version

1 Like

Approved

trust me bro

take 311 damage whenever you attack. Not to mention constant insanity 5

All rounder build my beloved

it’ll be funny

Hows my alchemist build
image-12

9 drawback :headstone:

possible warrior build?