Rate my build

Regarding your armor build, well it’s not even a hybrid set cus strong defense but weak magic power. It’s wise that you chose those defense and magic power amulet, but not for exiled helm chest and legs. They may give extra defense, but you will tend to be defensive rather than aggressive. So yea hard wizard set will be pog enough to hunt exiled. (and I feel bad for you enchanting the legs to be a magic sped one. Magic sped is useless.)
For your weapon build, replace your spear with mino axe. Yes you need some grinding but it is what it is. Meta weapon build. But still those weapons itself deal pitiful amount of damage. They will probably used for fun purpose only. Magic attacks will be more effective than weapon attacks against exiled anyway. (and it hurts my eyes why don’t you have a fishing rod :pensive:)
For your moves, it’s ok. For me I use 20 min size blasts for exiled hunting. I tank most attacks and beat him with speed.
Overall, 4/10.
(And you may want to change your drip not unique enough :confused: )

Its my alt what do you expect?

Ok may i offer for the full armor set using a full exiled armor set once I obtain it?

I don’t play wom anymore lol I have a job

Well tbf I recently just came back after I left in October 2020 and just completed full set

I used 20 then somebody from the forums recommended me to use 2-4 bursts. Link is here for proof idk why i did it Any tips on exiled/ crown farming? - #16 by Theoofderp

Oh D:

i see

I did

any move that costs too much time leaves you too open for punishment

lmao wrong

THAT’S IT I’M SO MAD

I have an 860 wiz set. There are diff arrays of meta builds

general meta is wizard set pow/def gear but yeah there are multiple meta sets

This would be my build for crystal:

Powerful Power Dull Amulet
Keen Defense amulet
Hard wizard hat
Magic speed wizard chest
Powerful Wizard pants

And all you need is heavy shield and thats my trash setup

hey check my new set

What I hate is ppl using shadow with a full powerful sunken set and then just win every trade off. Really hope AO isnt just trading blasts like WoM

needs more defense and magic size

just dont trade