Rate my sunken setups

hey guys it’s been a year since AO release :partying_face: happy AO anniversary
Please rate my proudest collection for the past year, there could’ve been more but I’m missing 2 sunken leggings for complete sets

Top->Bottom, Left → Right

• Water Conjurer
  • Warlockesque Savant
  • Ice Conjurer
  • Warlordesque Savant

Absolutely impressive amount of sunkens :confetti_ball:
Warlockesque savant build is my favorite since I run something similar but replace the size with more attackspeed instead

1 Like

If you wanted to use this for PVP, they’re mediocre at best. Having such amounts of attack size and such little attack size really isn’t gonna get you far in the PVP scene. The build with 151 attack speed would be pretty decent, though.

As for PVE… still mediocre. A glass cannon build does your builds job much better and faster.

In conclusion, I’d say it’s alright for jumping people or for wars… but don’t expect to win any duels. Sunken iron with explosive enchants and dense weapons with low pure attack speed really isn’t that valuable nowadays. Explosive sunken warrior is where its at.

Try using more candelarias.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. While I agree that atk speed is generally more favoured in builds, size is just a really good comfort stat for me on those characters since they all utilize magic with high size multipliers, so there’s more net positive investing in those

cant i just use brisk sunken irons as well