Rating drip but im verbally abusive and extremely bias

the faulds make you look like you have a huge cock, and the colours clash like your parents marriage. 2/10

dude wtf is up with this, your entire outfit matches like a square peg in a circular hole :skull: you’re wearing a blue hat and cape, but a red shirt, and your anorexic legs don’t match the bulkiness of the shirt at all. 0/10

Thx for the 10/10 but this guy is funny af

he’s hilarious, but the issue is my thread was trying to be honest (and very bias towards some items cough ravenna disguise cape cough) opinions compared to the drip threads where everything is just complements, he’s just insulting for the sake of insulting.

this is probably the worst one on this list, it’s just nooo. Any facial hair is usually beyond saving, but then you also put the ugly rice farmer hat, the repulsive pauldrons, the penis faulds, and the elliASS trousers. Get out of my sight

For the sake of joke you mean.
Like, he’s obviously fucking around.

yeah ik it’s for the bit, it just doesn’t really work with my idea for the thread.

here’s the pinnacle of perfection for an AO avatar. You don’t get better than this

amazing shirt and trouser combo, but the shirt cape is UGLY, the pauldrons are UGLY, the hat makes you look GAY, and the sunglasses are WEIRD

You look like if Morden fell into the swamp of Cernunno.

1 Like

well mordens hot so that’s good

1 Like

Destroy me

remove the stupid fucking cloak, it ruins your entire avatar. You’ve got this cool wizard vibe going on but the robe just looks so fucking bad :sob: like it parts at the legs and you run in the robe like nooo cmonnnnnn. 3/10, 10/10 if you put some normal ass clothes on

wait nvm i got something better

im still struggling to hold in my laughter after posting this

1 Like

anime fans when they see the colour green (it’s deku from my pedo academia):

This was my old drip

Idk if it is any better

i dont even watch mha. or anime.

i just thought back “oh yeah that one deku sticker or whatever”
would be funny. found it in vetcord.

worse

beards are for chads

theos from aa