Rating drip but im verbally abusive and extremely bias

beards just don’t work in roblox. They make you look like those faces they were making when r15 was in development

damn

yeah you really just combined the worst shirt, the worst trousers and the worst cape and expected it to be better :exploding_head:

Can we see a in-game screenshot?

The damn pants dont even match (not trousers you briish man)

yes they do? They’re literally from the same set you monkey. I’m wearing the warriors boots and the warriors coat. Maybe if your pea sized monkey brain had pattern recognition you’d understand TRUE ART

no g

bikini argos

3 Likes

100/10

as in, 10 points out of 100 or its extremely good

perfection

Nah the warriors pants are only one color and therefore it is crap, maybe your the monkey

Well based on this screen shot i’d give a 10/10.
Its very simple but works really well, usually I hated the warrior’s cloak but you handled it pretty well.
you can feel this character is very agile and clever and I love it when your design shows the character’s personality.
one more thing I’d like to add is that your colouring is very simple, and thats a key to a good looking file, you dont wanna use too many colours or colours that contrast heavily otherwise it hardly looks good (beach or hawaii outfit might be a exception)

so? they still match the coats non-green parts. My entire outfit doesn’t need to be splotched in 1 colour as long as they’re complementary, this monkey has no idea what colour theory is :skull:

didn’t you specify that you would be verbally abusive?

cook me alive

this is funny ngl, you pass

1 Like

yeah when critiquing people, where’s the fun if I’m being rude for no reason. I can do that normally

aw man but that’s the best part
understandable i guess