Rating drip but im verbally abusive and extremely bias

this actually goes hard in a kind of “horror beyond imagination” type beat

3 Likes

balls

stop using UGLY CLOTHING. The titanium armour is WAYYYY too bulky, and its colour can’t be changed so it always has this ugly ass colour and it doesn’t fit. Your cape is cringe anime :nauseated_face: more like aniGAY, you’ve got the rice farmer hat :skull: and overall the colours don’t match at all. Purple hair, black hat, white shirt, blue cape, his clothing is more mismatched than his parents failing relationship

You think titanium looks like garbage?
Wait until I get home and I’ll be flexing my titanium FIT.
in 30 minutes from now or more

titanium is in the bottom 10 items ngl, you’d need the artistic skills of piccaso to make a good avatar with that item

i think i saw someone use it with the windrow wolves hood and headless head once, thought it looked cool

1 Like

Ah I know that guy, such a badass drip

Hit me harder than Clavus’s Charged Triple Beam.

Kaden Ketch

Amber Cinders

BURN! COOK! ABUSE!!! kill!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

I am speed.

is that an atlantean maid skirt? didn’t know it made it kinda purple

yep! it sure is an atlantean skirt! sadly it also makes it a bit green, almost like its stained with oil

My drip is either so garbage or beautiful that not even words can describe it, thus no replies.

fancy suit, 0/10

it looks imbued with interchange

tobin on the gamer light boat

blander and tasteless like british food

Huge clipping, the skirt isn’t funny, and there’s nothing going on here. My biggest gripe with the skirt is that it tells me nothing about the character because its a joke item

1 Like

I actually really like this one. Great colour scheme, not too overdone, it’s not topheavy, the hat combo works suprisingly well. The only gripe I have is the shirt, but I can overlook that with such a great avatar. 10/10