Rating drip but im verbally abusive and extremely bias

Abuse them. All of them.

first one is fine, super basic but the shirt’s ugly. Second one has hair clipping and the hair doesn’t really fit, third ones fiineee, the colours match but you also look like neviro :nauseated_face: , 5 is a meme avatar, 6 has the worst hair and colour in the game :nauseated_face: poop ass avatar, and the 6th is a meme avatar

1 Like

thank you i am satisfied

Go on.
Beat the two of them up.

raggedy ass hair on all of them, robes look so dogshit :nauseated_face: the cape on the first two doesn’t even touch your shoulders, and the last one has that assassin drip :skull:

He looks like an asparagus.

Yes and it looks like you could just slurp up his hair

Mia khalifa/10
The other guy idk

Oh hey it’s u

no it’s not me shhhhh

Ok it’s not you I won’t tell anyone don’t worry :eyes:

This shit be looking like a walmart piece of toxic radioactive shit copy of the green ninja as an assassin with disabilities bro

You thought you be looking like kai from kung fu panda but you be looking like ferb lit bro.

post your avatar monkey

Until I get an image of it.

Taking everything you’ve said into consideration, I believe I have created the ultimate outfit:

3 Likes

ngl this is kinda cool, like it’s ugly and repulsive ofc but it’s atlantean drip and that’s the point. IDK why you’d want to stare at something uglier than your mothers spotted backside, but if you want to then sure

it’s fucking beautiful

1 Like

Bro wtf
Why is that actually the best drip ive seen

1 Like

because its been soaking in the dark sea rain for the last thousand years.

1 Like

it is LITERALLY dripping

1 Like