10/10

1 Like

4/10

maybe if I remove drs and morocks flame it may look better

6/10

i simply have the best avatar on all of robox

rate me up :handshake:

idk whats going on here, 5/10

Gonna start rating my own now, however I will remain critical so I’m not completely tooting my own horn

7/10, needs more accessories and the hair clipping is kinda annoying (its supposed to have scarf as well but im too lazy to redo)

9/10, actually pretty decent

also pretty neat i’d say, 7 or 8/10

almost perfection, but would look better with complementary purple bracelets or something (would need extra accessories gamepass for this though) 8.5/10
also this is the only girl file i still have lol

definitely not as good as the AR equivalent but i dont have many options to work with.
8/10

character is still WIP and drip is kinda bad until ao, 6/10

DEFINITELY better than the wom equivalent (working on that one but not done yet)
i really like the gold and black mixture, very thankful that the top im using will be added in AO but unfortunately not the gold brimmed wizard hat. 7.5/10

Also definitely better than the wom one because wom has no cowboy hats lmao. there is a little too much going on though. 8.5/10

finally my avatar
this is my Magnum Opus of Roblox avatars if we’re being real. Beats all my past ones by far and I doubt I’ll make a better one. Also considering that it somehow looks good despite the clothing being made by me* lmao
I’m gonna give it a 9.5/10

also an alt avatar I made, 7/10 (IT LOOKED BETTER BEFORE THE SHIRT I WAS USING GOT DELETED AND I HAD TO GET THIS ONE.)

just rate on cool look
can send a better pic

idk lol
also your display name :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

uh
i can explain

next @MattTheBat here fr

Thanks for the rating!

1 Like

rate them

My AR character

Without the helmet