Raven's Restaurant & Dealership

Raven's Restaurant & Dealership https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/0/3/0343a3ba2ab31ae0ff0eca10915103e3f93b5fa5_2_1024x247.png
convenience 4.833333333333333 6 fairness 5.0 4 trustworthiness 4.8 5

Ah, for Nucā€™s and Elmentā€™s shop they use formatted headings before their drop downs:

So if you wanted to use subtitles youā€™d need to reformat your shop a little so there are less dropdowns (mainly just the first dropdown menu)

noo that means I gotta continue inhaling copium from these types of people :wilted_flower:

uhhh do what divanochi said then put a hashtag and a space behind the thing you want to make a header, example:
# hello this is a header

you can put two hasthags to make it a sub-header

## hello this is a subheader

if you view the raw page of someones shop or something you can learn new tricks or yoink something they used, itā€™s especially easy in my shop to view the raw page since you just have to click on the edit history and raw, though as a general rule of thumb donā€™t go to the extent of blatantly copying someones format

mineā€™s fine right? I yoinked some inspiration from you
(I also added a little surprise if you hover over the chest icon)

Idk what you took from my shop Iā€™m assuming maybe adding icons next to the headers? Idk. If it was then nah I donā€™t mind, I donā€™t think I pioneered it or anything either

im interested in purchasing some hard enchant scrolls can you dm/add me at armada#0001 when you are available?

I donā€™t do friend requests on Discord, sorry. youā€™ll have to join the Vetexā€™s Games or my AO Cookbook server

NO FUCKING WAY YOU HAVE THIS!
Ignore the original price, Iā€™m giving 15k galleons for it.

damn bro, thatā€™s wild
also this is coastal right? I donā€™t have anything to compare it with

yes thatā€™s costal, i have a canyon and working on desert rn.
costal is a lighter color than the 2

Aww hell we got a 12 hour time zone difference, cuz I just got back from school.
Perhaps we can do this on Saturday.

Iā€™m free on Fridays and Saturdays at 9-10 PM your time. depends on how early I wake up
if you want to speedrun the trade early morning, I can try for before 8:00 AM

2 May, 2023 Changelogs:

> Updated price for Hard and Swift scrolls to 2,500 Galleons.

- Sold Ravenna Apostle Bracelets, 2 Ravenna Apostle Pauldrons, Archon Quartz Amulet, 2 Cernyxā€™s Faulds, Cernyxā€™s Boots, Strong Cernyxā€™s Boots, 59,500 Galleons

+ Gained 2 Bursting scrolls, 7 Hard scrolls, 2 Nimble scrolls, 6 Swift scrolls, 2 American Caps

- Sold 5 Hard scrolls and 3 Triastas of Bronze (Rain check)

+ Gained 25,000 Galleons

aww hell i just confirmed that the sphere is a desert arcsphereā€¦
sry for ur time!

Canyon Arcsphere:
čž¢å¹•ę“·å–ē•«é¢ (13)
Desert Arcsphere
čž¢å¹•ę“·å–ē•«é¢ (12)

I guess itā€™s back to leveling up againā€¦:sob:
Again sry for ur time

unfortunate. at least that confirms it

Can u buy my halloween beanie with galleons?

25kā€™s my starting offer

Hmmā€¦ can u do 30-35k?

beanieā€™s kinda mid thoughā€¦ I can do up to 28k

Alr, Iā€™ll think abt it.