Ray Silverthorn (warrior file)

First art post yay! I don’t know if this is good enough for a first one, but I’ve been working on another bigger idea for a while. I love drawing with pen, so you can expect most of my drawings here to be pen drawings.

10 Likes

based byro/ball point user??
omg!
what a moody lad :0

Ray

real Ray!

I love drawing with pen. It’s just pen. They make nice blue unerasable lines, and you can always carry one everywhere you go

Omg i want to draw him rn :0
Yeahh, i used to draw with pen a lot a couple years back. Byro is cheap, goes down smoothly, and you can get varied lines and intersting texture :0

Yeah, but what if you made a mistake on your drawing? Pens feel more comfortable but more mistake prone.

I enjoy pens. I’m practicing portraits for months by now. Everyday one or two small drawings can really improve your skill. I can make drawing like this without any sketch. It took me a while to find the right combination of everything, but once you get the hang of it you can make awesome drawings :nod: :+1:

Pens are nice because you don’t have to sharpen them like pencils.

Well how nice, more silverthorns lmao

Can’t wait to finish my warrior build great art btw

if i ever stop being lazy and get good at art i want to make a collective piece with all of the silverthorns i have seen

Definitely a good first post, your detail is awesome. The hair looks really good and it looks realistic, like good proportions. Hard to describe lol, I’m not an artist, but the point is nice job, I like it