Rear Admiral Adkins origin

I heard Adkins has poison magic. Not sure though

He has a cutlass, but I don’t know anything else about how he fights. There could also be a chance that someone was saying how dangerous he would be if he had poison magic due to the massive clouds

pretty sure it was back when the bounty exploit still existed and you had people running around with four quadrillion bounty and since npc levels scaled with bounties (I think?) you know what happened

The thing is, since Rear Admiral Adkins has become such a popular meme in the AO Forums (because y’all cannot let go of the past like the internet boomers you are lol), would there be a chance Vetex would make that man a thing or would he forever remain as what he is now; a meme?

another image shows that he is most likely a weapon user, might be knight but we dont know since, well, theres no spirit weapon

well

if mimhere island becomes a thing in the next update, it would mean that theres a chance Vetex adds popular community joke to the game, so we’ll see ig

I really hope he does get added to the game as a special mention. Maybe commodore Kai could say something like: “I once met with Rear Admiral Adkins to discuss piracy in the bronze sea, being near him made me uncomfortable”

Or maybe you see him as a non fightable npc (or perhaps fightable if you go into the wrong area)

secret boss would be fun ( actual secret boss and not like cernyx thats a side boss )

Its like how you get instant killed if you get caught by the ravenna soldiers but instead you have to fight rear admiral adkins

i want him to be actually fightable

tbh at max lv or so if you can consistently block/parry his attacks he is fightable ( deals around 20k dmg or smt )

Or if you kill Commodore Kai, he threatens you with something like “There’s always a bigger fish… You’ll see him soon…

bro wants torren 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.