Recommend me good Roblox games that I should spend my time grinding to

really bored on Roblox so I need to find good games that are worth it to grind

list of games I already tried/finished :

• Entry Point (maxed out my character already)
  • Vesteria (i have 3 max files)
  • Fantastic Frontier (didnt like it)
  • World//Zero (my laptop refuses to have my character walk normally in the open-worlds, i do not know why)
  • Dungeon Quest (bored, im at Ghastly Harbor)
  • Bee Swarm Simulator (too far into the endgame for it to be interesting again)
  • Super Power Fighting Simulator (please no i dont want to AFK for hours again just to cyberbully children; i am Y-Class)

swordburst ii, boku no roblox, and roghoul are games i’ve grinded but id have no gauge for quality

Dungeon quest gets bored really fast ngl
also islan-
nvm islands is to easy

Starscape if you like grinding

Sharkbite has a very young audience.
Although, to get what I consider the “final boat”, you need to farm big time.
Its the Golden Speedboat. You need to own all purchase boats.

HOURS

Unlock everything.

Though, to feel the full experience it’ll cost you 400 R$ but it’s completely worth it.

Also Primordial Arts. If you have bad luck in your spins, get Fire, which is common, and one of the best magics for grinding.

If you want to, grind EBG too.

Black Magic 2
Elemental Battlegrounds
wOrLd OF mAGic
eheuehuehe
uhhhhhhh

that’s off the top of my head

PWNED: Aeternae Memori is a real nice game with lots of grind potential…
unless you’re looking for pvp.

It has a 75 robux entry fee because early access but its entirely worth it.
Bossfights are top tier, difficulty scaling is awesome, 5 total characters ingame right now that can be leveled separately (soon to be 6), the mission areas look great, and a couple event challenges that, get this, are actually challenging.

As for the grind its self, when it comes to weapons and trophies (stat boosting accessories), if you grind for it, you’ll probably get it in a relatively short amount of time, as for the gems and base upgrades, that’s going to take a while.

Also for Fantastic Frontier.
I assume you stopped in the early/early-mid game because that’s where most people quit.
Next update that’s happening soon™ is probably going to revamp the entire early game so you might wanna give it another try after that.

ah thats good to hear
i was incredibly lost in early game since the game doesnt really teach you that much in progression

The vast realm is a pretty decent rouge like game focused on pve for only 100 robux. The community isn’t too toxic either although if you do find anyone trying to gank you for some fucking reason they love chasing you around the entire map just to kill. Another problem is the lack of content but besides that it’s pretty fun.

fuck it

shindo life
wisteria
fightning game

amongst us

play genshin :sunglasses:

vampire hunters 3

teamwork-stealth-murder mystery game that turns into an action game when you know what you’re doing

maybe don’t grind it too much because a lot will be reset when beta is over, its still a very fun game though

:pinching_hand: :sunglasses:
:pinching_hand: :dark_sunglasses: :flushed:
Cough cough… ehm… no.

me getting 10 smelters per hour

can you tell me how exactly

Slime king :man_shrugging:
public
or alts

they nerfed pink sticky gear droprate