Recommendations for Magics

you had to resort to the “I’m better than this” excuse to run from the shitshow, and the autistic remark for personal insult. Those are clear signs buddy, checked the internet lately?

you probably could beat him :skull:

mrnormalbox i wasnt THAT bad i was just a massive wuss when pvping (i think)

not talking about u arc, talking about huwey

oh phew

he could, in fact I’m willing to bet money on that. But that doesn’t change the fact that the barrage has been a terrible pvp tactic for anyone with decent ping and average pvp knowledge. And the fact that he ironically or unironically calls it a “passive” barrage makes it all the more stupid. He could beat me 100 times or whatever, still doesn’t prove anything but the fact that I don’t play WoM

1 Like

you wouldn’t know because you don’t play wom, and actually using casting speed with multis works very well

I don’t play WoM as in I haven’t played since last year’s November

exactly then stfu no one likes you here

lol keep coping

and now you are going to resort to a pathetic way of winning a argument because you can’t give a valid response

for boss farming yes

Okay, if you want proof to my words that much then just go ask anyone who had pvp experience, they will tell you barrages sucks ass. They leave you immobile and are easy as fuck to dodge (with good ping and adequate experience), you need to sacrifice so much stat when you could just go glass cannon and have much better performance overall, I’m willing to bet you didn’t play WoM when it peaked, and you think that trick of yours that you probably used on whoever are bored enough to still play it or try it out actually works. It doesn’t, trust me bro.

bro can we temporarily mute these two

This pic kinda proofs 64 arcs point smalls blast easliy get destroyed by a monster blast like that

I said passive multi’s paired with casting speed

this is a fucking magic recommendation thread for gods sake

2 Likes

what the fuck is passive multi? I thought you were ironically using it? There isn’t a “passive” multi in the game, there’s just a multi option for the blast

i for some reason wanted to join the argument

it’s part of the fun in these kind of forums, is it not?

1 Like