Recommendations for Magics

Post any magic( It can be made up) for me to givr you advice on and i will give you shitty advice.Oh wait you’re not meant to know that PLEASE DONT CLICK OFF

Take 2
Post any magic(including made up ones) and i will teach you how to get your shit kicked in in PvP with it. Ignore that last part.

1 Like

water

Lighting

He likes it.

How do you know?

Water, if used correctly, can annihilate your foe. You should focus on increasing Power and Magic Speed since Water already is the largest magic at its base. If you are good at aiming, lower the Explosion Size to 20% and if you pratice enough, you will have godlike aim.

Of course, this isnt perfect. No build ever is. And besides, Pros can easily beat you if you are new to PvP( Im not assuming, this is just an example.) and you rely entirely on your magics stats without getting good.

1 Like

metal :eye: :eye:

wow so water has largest size

ice and snow

1 Like

Lightning is one of the fastest magics out there. I heavily recommend you increase Defence because if you don’t, you will die to a Pro with better stats(I’m counting increased stats).

Also, you might only need to increase DAMAGE since your magics speed will carry it. Of course, you should focus on mid to long ranged combat so yu dont give people with slower magics an advantge and five them a higher chance to hit you. And thats why defence is important so if you ignore the last part, you will tank the hit pretty well

1 Like

This

1 Like

Thank you.

m e t a l :scream:

Magma or ash

Metal sacrifices speed for DAMAGE. So l, if you have at least one braincell remaining, you will increase magic speed.

Defence isnt much of an issue since your magic has the bect clash rates out of all the base magics. Keep all the spells’ magic size to 100% so you can use your magic as a shield. But still, put some points into health to kant the inevitable blast barrage you will recieve (read the last sentence to understand).

Aiming is VERY IMPORTANT as your magic is very slow. Go for close ranged combat to have a higher chance to land attacks.

speed isn’t very good tho

(it’s getting fixed in AO tho)

also how helpful would prediction be as a metal user?

and is self explosion spam viable?

Ice is bad is realistic. Ice is based is true.
Aim to increase DAMAGE and speed since its basically the failed fusion of lightning and metal.

DO NOT use this as a shield since its clash rates are average. I would recommend switching between close and long ranged combat to lower the chance of getting hit. If you are a CHAD conjurer(dw im a conjurer on 1 of my files, not all of them), hope that falling into the ocean inflicts soaked and thenhit them with an ice attack to inflict frozen THEN get some melee hits in.

(Part 2 coming soon)

1 Like
  1. The slightest speed increase could be the difference between losing and winning.

2. Prediction is VERY useful(imo its for slow ass people. I mean, just train your reflexes so you can dodge incoming attacks, although i GUESS they are better together.

3. It could be, assuming it can at as a worse shield against attacks. Also, I wouldnt recommend it since you are leaving yourself open.

winddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

First off, spam magic spells for both so you can leave puddles/clouds around to hopefully deter Close combat players. And repeat again and agin to win. YAY!. But oh no! they spam magic. Aaaaaaand, you died. Dont worry. Increase its speed to hopefully be able to actually hit the opponent. For ash, increase DAMAGE to hopefully petrify the magic spammer. Now, challenge the spammer again(REAL mages put all their points in to MAGIC. If you did this, just make sure you land the first hit. If it petrifies, you’ve basically won.)(For magma, spam magic spells at the enemy and dont worry if you miss. Just trick the spammer into walking into the MILLIONS of puddles you created)

1 Like