Recreating other characters in AO! + Some examples

DISCLAIMER

AO isn’t out which means there is room for error, LOTS of error, so take everything I say in here with a grain of salt. I have no way of knowing if everything I say here will be possible to do because things on the trello can be swapped around, changed around, or scrapped at any second. This is just for fun (and I had way to much free time).

Recreating characters is 100% going to happen (and already has happened in WoM) when AO releases.

At least one person is going to model their character after someone or something that already exists, i’ve seen a “bill gates” with gold magic/ Kira with explosion, and a kakyoin cosplay with crystal (emerald bc you cannot deflect the emerald splash).

In AO this is going to be easier than ever before since you can choose your last name now, so no longer will you have to reroll 452038959632 times for the last name gates lol.

So I will provide a few examples, themes, and builds that you can take inspiration from and try out yourself! I’ll also give info on the character like where they’re from and what magics to use.

If you have suggestions on who to replicate, weather real or fictional, put them in the replies! I’ll do some research on their origin, who they are, what they can do, and i’ll add the recreation here.

Vergil

Character Appearance:

Origin: Devil May Cry

Stat build if they were in AO: Conjurer (Weapons/Magic)

Magics if they were in AO: Lightning/Shadow/Metal/Storm/Death OR Shatter OR Slash

Main Weapon: The Yamato (Katana that opens portals, cuts through reality). Use an Arcanium Katana bounded to storm/slash magic to replicate.

AO appearance:

Extra tips to replicate: Spam tf out of that katana (if you get one), and make sure you keep an eye out for a black coat you can wear as armor, either a black mercenary jacket or black Warriors coat.

Goku

Character Appearance:

Origin: Dragon Ball

Stat build if they were in AO: Warlock (Strength/Magic)

Magics if they were in AO: Light/Fire/Water/Lunar/Promethean Fire

Fighting Styles if they were in AO: Flash Fist (have you seen the speed of dragon ball fights?)/Radius fist (cuz of ultra instinct’s soaring fist when he punches the air)/Maybe impact fist.

Main Weapon: Fists/Power Pole. Goku doesn’t use the power pole at all anymore, but equip the wooden staff to replicate.

AO appearance:

Extra Tips to replicate: Get the transformation lost spell if it isn’t scrapped and recreate super saiyan 1-3 using light magic, ssj god with fire, and ssj blue with water. You are required to say "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in the chat every time you transform. Lunar and promethean fire are supposed to resemble Ultra instinct omen and mastered.

Also spam flash fist : )

Steve

Character Appearance:

Steve

Origin: Minecraft

Stat build if they were in AO: Warlord (Strength/Weapons)

Magics if they were in AO: N/A if you want to stay true to his canon, but if you DO create a magic steve, frost came up with an amazing set!

Main Weapon: Look above

AO appearance:

Extra tips to replicate: Honestly idk, steve is so versatile that you can just do whatever you want. Also, inhales, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE DIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMONDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Michael Jackson

Appearance:

Michael Jackson

Origin: Real Life

Stat build if they were in AO: Mage (Full Magic)

Magics if they were in AO: Crystal/Earth/???/Sound/Gravity

Main Weapon: N/A, Just equip instrument tools instead.

AO appearance:

Extra tips to replicate: Buy the Moonwalk animation pack (I think that’s what it was called, it was in AA) and say HEEE! HEEE! whenever you run past anyone!

2 Likes

steve needs a beard and darker hair

1 Like

sad that Energy Magic isn’t in this game to get the whole DBZ experience

1 Like

Noted, too lazy to go back and fix tho lol

Sadness :frpensive:

Minotaur, aww man.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.