Red's dusty aah attic with the worst [oof]ing art youll ever see in this hellscape (tis a doodle thread y'see)

Yeah this is my doodle thread where I dump a bunch of goofy stuff under this.

It’s best advised to read from latest to oldest to prevent yourself from suffering.

Also here’s the original sketch that started this hell out of pain and misery :nod:

Summary

technically this is a sketch so im putting this here (even if i did have permission to post in art category id still wouldnt be able to post because this is a doodle/sketchdump .mdp file /shrug emoticon)

anyways obligatory info because Fuck

left: sephiroth’s uncle. former naval captain of the bronze legion or something idk but he left because hes sad and has been wanted for like 13 years

right: scuffed sephiroth. originally a sephiroth cosplay slot but i got lazy to find him a katana. former pirate before he [insert arcane odyssey plot here]

so yea (please ignore the revon invasion)

11 Likes

actually nvm pretend i never cooked the goofy guardia in exile + centurion helmet combination design, this looks decent enough (ik its not roman helmet but pretend you dont recognize the helmet ok)

went ham with the revon spam so i thought id post these here too since its in the same file

at first we have a normal revon, smol, i made this last night because i got bored and sleep deprived
rev

but then

more of these appeared out of nowhere

even calvus is confused

and it quickly got out of hand, now revon is everywhere. i cant find more pics because im sosososoos scared. and because i dont wanna spam this hellspawn too much

inb4 this thread turns into my doodle dumpster dumpfire

8 Likes

“you have alerted the horde”

they’re fucking multiplying

“We don’t die, we multiply!”

Nothing can’t be solved with some max sized pulsars!

yeah so im too lazy to make another off topic art post so i think ill just dump all my bullshit here.

anyways a funny shitpost based off a funny screenshot

1 Like

actually while am it, fuck it heres the whitesummit tailor shopkeeper
tegaki_2023_06_20_16_59_18

2 Likes

hmm fuck it im dumping this shit here too

2 Likes

MR BEAST -comedy 100- (very funny) (xqc clap)

3 Likes

random doodle of my main file while i wait for the update, cant wait to find mimhere island (real) to get that reset potion (nah jk, the reset potion can only be used in a specific location near the dark sea, ONLy if peacekeeper arcane adventures spawns near you (source: trust me))

1 Like

just some deserters bitching about their old boss because im too lazy to continue an actual comic between these two and why they think the sea is poggers

2 Likes

fucking. 70s bishonen revon. why? i dont fucking know

3 Likes

instead of writing two of my ao character’s Complex family lore all the way from pre-durza vs theos, i doodled some shit instead and thinking “WOWHJG ALL THIS L0RE BUT WHERE DO I PUT THEM ALL :nerd_face::moyai:” with these goofy ahh lore jumpscare

here we have the mc of online fighting himself, the online fighter. hes uhhh idk a curse user or something idk i never played online fighting saurry

hes the descendant of peacekeeper’s son or something idk. he SOmehow survived the blast and grew up parentless.

by the way, did i mentioned peacekeeper? my pk used to have a twin. their twin also survived but they got 5 morale (decaying winter reference!!!11 ive also never played it)

so they like, dump all his sad and magic and shit into their aurem collection because their village happens to know what aurems were used for so they traumadumped it on the stone. i sure hope no one found it, especially if its their descendant who also happened to lose his twin (but from himself instead) haaha

ok thats all im lazy why am i even adding this im supposed to worry about artfight because i need to focus getting into college and pulling a jrr tolkien with goofy scuffed lego game lore

(oh yeah these are from like a month ago, trolld these are not new haha)

1 Like

when day is dark always draw random ass npcs (it somewhat works a bit wtf)
IMG_20230625_193034

1 Like

kraken my beloved

1 Like

Fr (keystrokes)

Was originally going to post this in the art category but I don’t think this is good enough to be called more than a doodle.

But uhh I drew Argos because I’ve had a really shitty day I hate everything and my usual coping mechanisms doesn’t work so I gave up and draw someone’s grandpa

(He’s my favorite character I think :flushed:)

2 Likes

Aaa I’m bored but I just remembered this thread existed a tad bit too late I think :pensive:

bonus meme

2 Likes

I’m still stuck st my dad’s hometown for eid but I did a funny meme
Untitled38

1 Like