Red's dusty aah attic with the worst [oof]ing art youll ever see in this hellscape (tis a doodle thread y'see)

we're cooked bruh
this is so sad chat

3 Likes

i think ill wait for a few more days to post my submission for the bounty poster collab.

for now, have the unofficial sequel to this

4 Likes

my honest reaction to the trello update

4 Likes

Reminds me of that one post that goes like

Person A: I regret giving you a blender
Person B: drinking bread why?

1 Like

career and sailord (+ sailord’s quartermasters (they also use sailor fist)

also heres yet another doodle of my sailord file, this time with one of his deckhands. actually this is a wip. (dadther and son moment)
im lazy lol

ok im going to finish this with an alt drip of my warlock file

i will now proceed to hibernate :ghost:

3 Likes

i swear i know that art style but i cant remember where it comes from

It’s like old anime inspired I think

Ye it’s inspired by old anime style. But i specifically took inspirations from 70s mecha anime like getter robo and gundam (mainly the latter)

Screenshot 2024-03-23 002700
i think im slowly becoming an ar guy than ao oh no < havent even played said games a lot lately

4 Likes

The return of the Stoplight Captains! :smiley:

1 Like

very rare roblox style ao art

4 Likes

i cast threadus revivus with roy and an “evil/opposite” art style challenge

3 Likes

Ur lines are pretty sketchy
(Is that the one where we tell what your style is and you’ll draw the opposite of that?)

mal
i love drawing my warlord file like this

5 Likes

yea its that challenge, didnt have anyone to tell me the comparison is tho so i just manually try to do the opposite of what i do

its 4am and im drawing my warlock hahahahahhah (was gonna post this in art but i dont think this is good enough since its 4am so im just gonna h)
oekaki style attempt at canopus

6 Likes

ag oc, havent drawn like this in a while
storm guy

6 Likes

i dont think ive ever shared this guy’s family lore and the crazy #### i wrote months back here so im just gonna fix that, from oldest to newest (that i can find, im too lazy to find more i just finished registering my account on microsoft 365 lol)

under cut because OLD ART HERE VERY CRINGE WHYYYYYYYYY and also i dont want to make a very painful wall of text

""art"" *MrFresh.gif*

whhags

cano and trice

context on who these are so the 3 people looking my my whack lore dont get confused
  • fire guy - guy from an old city, managed to survive durza’s blast and then he dies 70 years after that gg
  • literally every non relevent people like the sea warrior - irrelevant even back in july
  • weird plasma curse guy - plasma curse guy. i made a warlock file based on him and named his spells after verdies’s moves but thats not the point. i dont even know why he exists. hes not as op as my joke curse user oc, paper curse guy :devil emoji:. also his newer design is more based on red mage final fantasy but he still has the gemini saga aspect
  • beatrice - canopus’s wife (woagh). shes from cirrus and thats where they both lived. she doesnt have magic but she does know how to spam her vindicator (warrior). but her built is whacky and shes a knight because vitality and spirit related stuff but she doesnt use spirit weapons, probably because shes too busy spending the rest of her points in weapon and investing in a max attack size build to destroy rubica ages before ravenna was a kingdom (im going off topic about build yapping)
  • atreus - their son. plasma conjurer guy. his newer design is just canopus’s old design except hes walmart exiled/argos with magic. he got bored of living in the sky (probably because of the lack of oxygen) and lived in an island with a small settlements but rich economy (palo town before palo town’d). which i guess ?? is just og palo town but medieval??? but yeah he becomes a mercenary knight guy
  • madea (iphigenia) - ^ thsi guy’s daughter. savant (gameplay wise at least). shes mostly associated with the sea. so why the fuck does she use magic if plasma is heat magic? yeah thats a problem too but then she decided to press h. she managed to kill an alpha white eyes who killed her crew. in her og lore, her name was iphigenia. madea just fits her more ngl
  • luccia - iphigenia’s granddaughter. shes a savant. shes only aware of the crazy stuff that happened during her grandma’s times and since her dad is kinda boring, she doesnt use magic much. but then she met some assassin guy. she figured itd be not “boring” if she gets involved in sketchy business. she became a bounty hunter. the job is kinda cool she can actually use her magic. but then she and her husband got involved in winterveil politics to spy on ravenna. then she dies while trying retrive some information back to winterveil.
  • solomon keos -birbd guy. luccia’s husband. he met her one day while she tries to get some info on her job. they became good coworkers until one day they decided to officially date each other. and do their work together. hes also involved in the winterveil spy thing, since hes ravennan. but when That happened, he ran away because hes literally ravennan and dont want to get in trouble, only to get executed. Fun.
  • vittorio keos - son of luccia and solomon, as well as malik’s dad. he was only like 8 or 11 idk i still need to polish thsi lore. so his mom is dead and his dad got executed in front of everyone. he became an orphan at rubica. so what? his mom already told him stories about his ancestors. and since (in his eyes) his parents are disgusting traitors for the people of ravenna (and by extension, him), he decided to redeem himself by joining the bronze legion and became a horrifying and dangerous mage and general. he ends up guarding fort romulus in cassia town and ends up living there.

coffin emoji oh my GODDDDDDD

3 Likes

Gonna post more traditional art shenanigans here instead because yhhhhh :grin::grin::grin::grin::coffin:

Speaking of traditional art, check this #### out, old art from 2021 of a black mage from the hit game last imagination

4 Likes

finally coloured an old doodle, modern au time :grin:

and more stuff, like this silly thing based on a REALLY OLD screenshot (the pic was before the ds update actually but pretend hes an atlantean ok shhhh)

4 Likes