Red's Introduction

Hello Everyone!

About Me:

Roblox user: DaRealBigRed
Magic: Fire
Game Name: Ronan Redd

I’ve played this game for a while now and I can say without hesitation that this is the best game on roblox. Not just because of the many features, or difficult challenges, or even all the customization, but because of the potential. I’ve done video editing for over 5 years and have started exploring cinematography and other aspects of making a movie, and the best way to keep people entertained, in my opinion, is the lore. Not only does it keep people guessing of what’s to come, but it gives the opportunity for other content creators to promote your story by trying to find what will come next. Ever since I got my first trampoline, My imagination skyrocketed. I made many characters, powers, and adventures and stories, all in my head. And I think that if this game gets more attention to more content creators, and focuses more on the lore aspect, It could be a very successful game.

But, that’s just an opinion. And I have no idea what’s planned in the future, or even if there’s a future in the game at all, but if there is a future…

Please, Fix the bugs.

Until Later,
BigRed.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Have you created an cinematics you’re proud of yet?

Not really, I video edit for my tech teacher, but thats about all i have time for. I do 3 sports, and i have been trying to get attention to people that could teach me more, but theres not many people in my area that is into those sort of things. My school did pay for an adobe subscription for a class that i take, but the teacher dosent even know how to use it, or at least she isn’t teaching us how to. And that is why I look to join this community, its a great game, but lacks advertisement.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!