Regarding the recent allegations of Noble Phantasm being up to no good

We’ve recently heard concerns about members of our clan being associated with negative actions that may have disrupted the community.

We have investigated ourselves and found no wrongdoing.

7 Likes

Hello noble can you give me a few bands please? Thanks!

Kind regards,
-Mameo

1 Like

Honestly, I think this clan has been of great help to the community! Personally, I happily welcome Noble’s activities, such as peacekeeping, charity, and saving people in the Dark Sea!

Thank you Noble Phantasm!!!

Keep nobling across the seas :fire:

Thanks, I’m glad you guys didn’t ignore this and conducted a formal investigation. I’m sorry that the community put you though this.

1 Like

I’m glad that a professional and unbiased legal team finally investigated this matter. Good shit!

Good will always triumph over evil :muscle:

4 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

Every time I’m in a server with Noble I am met with nothing but textbook altruism. When I PVP with them its fun banter and good sportsmanship. When I talk to them, its laughs all around.

With that being said, when you cross paths with Noble, how could you possibly SOMEHOW find a way to wrong them? I’m left in awe. When I see the trial of destruction at their wake, I can only wonder “Who could’ve done something to piss them off?”

1 Like

I’m happy to see some positivity bloom forth on this website for once!

So true! That poor guy was hopelessly lost in the Dark Sea… But, in a stroke of luck, they were found by a clan called Noble Phantasm! Noble Phantasm, in question, realized that if you die, you’re sent back to Ravenna; by defeating him, they spirited him away from the evil grasp of the Dark Sea. Imagine if Noble Phantasm hadn’t come… that bloke would have been ensnared within the polluted and hellish waters for an indeterminate period of time, their mind wasting away! The members of Noble Symphony are truly merciful and wise martyrs this community doesn’t deserve!

:heart:

1 Like

my lawyer has advised me not to comment on this topic

15 Likes

Glad to hear that no wrongdoings have occurred. Things like that could tarnish your reputation if they were to happen.

Noble you bounced the check, expect 6 Burgertown henchmen to show up at your door.

1 Like

noble did nothing wrong :smile: :fist:

these noble ghosts, saving people from the horrifying trap of “reward for effort”

wehoah iuhru hegkjej w;p q;poqw oiqwe op

grr bark bark

Wiggle bop zeep zorp womp pow wam pow blaaaahhh mlep mloop mleep mlem walalala bing pow bang pop kachow yiggle yaggle ping pong ding a ling dong wong zip zap wibbly wap poopy schloopy noopy doopy yabababa ning nang gang mang yang wang BLEH!