Rell seas might actually be pretty good

i’ve been following rell seas recently again and damn, i’ve noticed some stuff that has me pretty hyped now.

the obvious stuff like gear 4th on release, and the combat just looking like plain fun are big contenders. but for me the biggest reason i’m hyped is because we can see that you can choose your own race (atleast that’s what it seems like) and if it does come true, then dear god, that’s awesome.

the female model for rellseas:

race

2 Likes

1 Like

I have no and will have no hype for Rell Seas until release, the combat looked alright until I saw Amaru form and now I don’t trust it. Doesn’t help that I’ve ignored the game ever since seeing models and combat video, I mean look at Type Soul which had amazing combat and ideas for the game then ended up being hellish to progress and WILDLY unbalanced.

Only two things I’m expecting is a copyright strike leading into revamp and a good consistent update schedule.

I’m still not convinced on it but maybe I need to see how it looks like now
Big form combat looked kinda goofy last I remember

I really hope they have the barrier or the venom fruit because those are some of my favs

also the gas fruit is pretty cool or like the snow fruit

anime game not be a spinfest challenge

2 Likes

honestly rell seas does look good and i am sorta excited for it cause it does look nice.
however, i am personally stupid sick of all the people (mostly roblox anime youtubers) hyping up the game as one of the best op games coming to the platform.
if it’s the best, i wanna experience it first hand first and then draw my own conclusions from there.
not to mention that despite the devs being very experienced, some of the promised features seem really really unrealistic.
for example, they promised DMC-styled combat in the game.
I get DMC is an awesome series with great combat as one of it’s main selling points but having that kinda long combat system in an mmorpg would be unfair and complicated at best and broken and an active detriment to the game at worst.
Imagine minding your business in the game and some dude jumps in and performs the entirety of this on you.

Jeez, and people have the gall to critique ABA and AUT for allowing lengthy combos while still thinking that this would be a good idea to go up against in Rell Seas. All I’m saying is that there’s a reason why DMC is PvE only.
I do appreciate the whole thing about having a fuckton of Devil Fruits from launch that you can obtain but who the fuck is gonna willingly use something like the Doru Doru no Mi and the Sube Sube no Mi when you can skip on those and get something freakishly busted that’s in every One Piece Roblox game like the Tori Tori no Mi Model: Phoenix, the Ope Ope no Mi or the Magu Magu no Mi.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure, unlike other one piece games, that every fruit will receive love.

I’m actually EXCITED for Sube Sube no Mi. Imagine the psuedo ken haki. If they go throw the trouble of adding the side-fruits then I’m sure they’ll have a unique use. Like Project Jojo.

I do hope they’ll give us the Hana Hana no Mi.
Crazy cool DF that i’m honestly surprised hasn’t been made in any other popular OP game on the platform especially when it’s used by one of the main characters.

I mean, I’m not surprised. None of the one piece games have given us an Usopp or Gun fighting style until Rell Seas.

And if they’re sleeping on Sniper King, I guess it makes sense they don’t do Robin too.

Personally not a fan of the models (contrary to most people).
Models seem way to “realistic” to be in a Roblox game plus the “realisticness” between a Roblox avatar and the model makes it seem weird.

But they better make the mera mera no mi actually good (and work underwater)

I’d prefer for it to have a “steam” gimmick underwater. Cooler and more creative instead of just underwater fire.

Atleast make it not like AO plz

why should it get copyright striked if blox fruits still hasn’t, and they already renamed some stuff like devil fruits to god fruits

yeah but you have stuff like evade and parry for escape combo’s also all the ones we saw for now aren’t that long, it’s moreso dmc like because you do a lot of aircombo’s and have these fun ways to extent combo’s but, yeah, should def not be this long lol

i hope that you can switch fruits/remove your fruit via in-game methods tbh. so that you can try out more fruits and such, because imo this would just devolve into the argument in arcane odyssey, that the other people that use swords or fighting styles can just switch their stuff, but df users can’t?

One piece game?