Reminders for AO (Part 1)

crystal? visually unappealing? smh

4 Likes

NO
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin:
IM SO MAD

It just has variants going for it

tbh it doesn’t really sound good to have the music alternating between two different tracks every five seconds

2 Likes

It won’t?

Vetex answered his question, he said that the combat music will be different on different islands, not different parts of an island

every magic will get another revamp, but i doubt plasma will change much if at all
its literally supposed to be bright particles, not much you can improve on

I guess make it feel more, I guess “liquid” in movement, but it’s plasma only so much you can do with discount fire

Oh welp THAT WILL BE COOLER

In the second image what’s that staff on their back? Is it a staff type weapon? Or a spear? Or did he just shadow drop magic staves? Pardon me for not being super vigilant with the trello.
Also has nobody mentioned the second circle (evidently not magic circle it seems to be made of plasma) in front of the circle? Has that always been there am I dumb?

Custom crystal texture :weary: :crystal_magic_var4: :weary:

This video shows what the castle walls and stuff will probably look like

2 Likes

neat

I sleep for a few hours and miss the leaks of the month :frcryin:

Everything looks clean as hell though, love what we’re seeing and can’t wait for more

About that fighting style concept, I’m not against it at all. Maybe you like a base fighting style but there’s no lost/ancient fighting style that plays the same, which can hinder your enjoyment of FS. Besides, it feels better to get a stronger version of something you started out with imo, and legendary weapons/magics basically work similarly. If he does go through with this idea, I wonder if it’ll be linear, or branch off like mutations did in AA

Also among all the excitement, v1.9.63 has been published

1 Like

Awesome

theres only old/bronze/rusty/whatever and iron weapons right now except the sunken sword and npc drops

make your guesses

Sky boss spear?

1 Like

Going through a crisis rn. I am thinking of going mage on main but I want to stick to conjurer. I’ll present my arguments for each class. But I can’t use funny weapons
Mage: Mage will enable me to: Get 3 magics and get blizzard earlier then before.
Conjurer: I can use a sunken sword and other weapons at the cost of getting blizzard later and losing wind/water
I genuinely can’t decide I’ll let Lego game forum do it for me

Asking Lego game forum for a choice that I can just make 2 files when the came comes out
  • Mage
  • Conjurer

0 voters

Best solution but costs more effort: Make 2 files for each combo. If I do pick mage I will probs do a lightning combo on conjurer or smth

WOWOWOWOWO so ur telling me i can forget magic for lost spells on a conjurer slot?!?

What I just said conjurer or mage