Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 11.28.58

thank god explosion is getting a good overhaul because the current visuals for it suck ngl

As fun as it is shooting a fireball yeah it’s still weird as shit and it’s literally just stuff colored orange.

I really doubt he’ll change the idea of how it looks

why would he say that it’s gonna look a lot better if he wasn’t going to change its appearance significantly

1 Like

Alot of the magic revamps look much better without changing the entire color scheme and concept of the magic, the only huge change I can remember is solid beams not being particles and there is a glow around them

Ofc I am not saying that the remaster of it will look the exact same, but I don’t think it’ll change from a fireball type visual

This just made me so much more hyped for Arcane Odyssey, yo NECESITO to be a tester

Keep up the good work, Vetex, can’t wait to see how the game will turn out

He never said that?

Honestly cap Explosion is one of the most visually appealing magics.

Easily one of the top visual changes in AO

3 Likes

Also

Some confirmation that it’s gone forever, noice

Ooooooh

Magic visuals are part of the reason I would’ve never used crystal, explosion (also because it makes me think of an off-brand fire but eh), snow, etc… But depending on how they look in AO I’ll probably use them

crystal? visually unappealing? smh

4 Likes

NO
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin::frcryin:
IM SO MAD

It just has variants going for it

tbh it doesn’t really sound good to have the music alternating between two different tracks every five seconds

2 Likes

It won’t?

Vetex answered his question, he said that the combat music will be different on different islands, not different parts of an island