Reminders for AO (Part 1)

I don’t want to hear it I got 3 hours

Vetex’s doing a lot of bug fixes been going on these past couple days, he’s probably gonna sort through all those before finishing up ships and moving on to the next big stuff

1 Like

I personally hope he wraps up the enchantment scrolls and sealed chests or npc ships but if he goes for fighting styles he’s a madlad

1 Like

I actually really hope fighting styles are next, I want to see magic imbued styles and weapon/strength. I need more PVP clips…

1 Like

since vetex finally allowed someone to post a specific image out of tester chat

“well well well, if it isnt the repercussions of me cooking american school lunches”

36 Likes

they expect a mediocre sandwich and some juice to keep highschoolers energized💀

2 Likes

This is why I have fucking bagel bites as my lunches

Weapon skill knockback too

i need more drip leaks

That feels like a strange thing to have but ig it makes sense

Kinda want to see the magic adjustments first so that there isn’t a torrent of “magic is gonna be so boring, combat hype is getting carried by weapons and fighting styles” posts but yeah fighting styles are gonna be sick. Wonder how much of them we’ll be able to see before release.

2 Likes

God this game is gonna be so good

Are the magic adjustments just going to be damage changes n stuff or just the new mode change listed on the to-do list?

The trello has got
“Magic adjustments (new base skill to replace hover which will become a lost spell, revamped hover/mode effects, new Name option which allows you to select Adjective, Name, and Synonym all in the same UI)”
But also lost spells are probably gonna be added later after most of the other combat stuff has been added, at least if he’s going at least sort of in the order of stuff on the to do card

There goes my idea of sanding the ships

1 Like

Ok now I’m confused

I’ve read lost spells and lost magics on the Trello so many times but I think I get the difference now but someone please confirm this

Lost spells are just random skills? Like hover or a continous beam skill?

Hover is already a skill that you will get

but mostly, it will probably work as a random drop scroll with a random spell inside that you can add to your magic

1 Like

Lost spells are spell like blast or hover
Lost magics are an entire magic element like Light or Aether (there is another tier of these called ancient magics which are rarer)

1 Like

ctrl + f

It’s becoming a lost spell and being replaced by a different spell type.