Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Some dodgy stuff

9 Likes

hahaha comedy

Hold on… why am I just now noticing this?? The Order tab has been in front of our eyes for months now, hidden in plain sight???

6 Likes

It was probably put there for later, similarly to the strength tab

2 Likes

Holy shit nobody talked about this ever, what about Strength?

Strength is definitely gonna be how you unlock moves for fighting styles. (aka its gonna be magic customization for fists)

1 Like

It took me like 5m to figure out what you meant lol

V1.8.35 is published

finally, a tier i belong in

Even though it’s not hidden or anything it’s so easy to miss, no wonder nobody brought it up

Also, I doubt the tab is actually about “The Order”, considering its in your character gui.

Good point the patch notes did say that Order tab was in the info UI, this is the stats UI. Wonder what this one is for then.

Pure speculation but it may be related to the Wisdom, empathy and courage stats that vetex added which are dialogue-based.

I’m probably completely off the mark on that though, probably just something we may or may not learn more about in the future.

Perhaps something to do with strength/weapon skills?

strength already has it on there, right next to magic. I think order is probably just a sorting area for all skills or your skill tree

fair point

:man_facepalming: There is no Stats UI, its official name is the Info UI. The order tab is definitely for this mechanic with clues and bosses. I think I’m the only one who noticed the Order tab before and still remembered it when seeing it being finished in the patch notes.

5 Likes

Well that solves that then

It was there, vetex had mentioned that it was something sorry related when he first released the leak, but since we didn’t know what it was for it went kind of unnoticed

Yea fighting styles are gonna be fully customizable similarly to magics with different techniques and lost techniques(plus you’ll be able to choose what fighting style you have)

Nah I was there with you, most of the time I search from:vetex#0001 on disc so I can see any info that I missed. Most of the time it’s him roasting kids but sometimes there’s actually insightful information