Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Cries in weapons

Why? Weapons users get to use three weapons right off the bat, while mages and beserkers only get 1(or 2 if you’re certain hybrids)

Order tab is probably going to be for quick access to all skills, and maybe also sorting lost spells and lost techniques

No… It’s for the story. It’s where you can see all the clues you have relating to the Order. Why would you need to see all skills in one tab? Why should you have to switch to a difference tab to organize your magic spells? Why not just put spell organization in the magic tab and technique organization in the strength tab? Why would Vetex make a tab named so similarly to another feature of the game, which is the Order and clues towards it?

2 Likes

Order tab is for the order and all the hints and stuff related to that cause it’s story related so why would that exist?

You can see your magic spells in the magic tab, your f style techniques in the strength tab and the weapons skills by pressing shift on a weapon while in the inventory

5 Likes

This feels like a revelation

Had always been under the assumption that Sunken would be early-mid game, guess now they’re gonna be viable all the way up to endgame.

Makes sense cause of all the hours people have sunken into finding them ig

5 Likes

That’s really big change to be honest
but if its gonna be like… 50-1.000 if possible, then its gonna be fun

This brings up an interesting question now. Will there be like upgraded sunken armor like sunken champion or whatever? And if so would it just have better scaling than sunken to make it better to get?

Also this may cause sunken value to go up a bit

level 50 with sunken sword watching a level 1000’s sunken summon a tsunami
Why can’t mine do that?

9 Likes

They wouldn’t even be able to do use the first skill at level 50 smh

6 Likes

haha lightning go boom

1 Like

this says bloom. Is this possibly a new place or character or is it a typo?

It’s a lighting thing

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lets goo we got the names of some enemy npcs
How do you feel about them not having their own names tho, I kinda liked that feature

6 Likes

it’s a character. vetex is preparing for roblox to allow nsfw games

3 Likes

Feels weird tbh. But I guess from the player perspective how would you know these guy’s name? Also we always knew these names.

I can’t kill Joe Biden anymore f