Reminders for AO (Part 1)

5 Likes

Damn can’t abuse boss anymore

Considering the sky boss gets two phases I wouldn’t be surprised if the final boss had 3+ phases

If a level 60 boss has 2 phases, im gonna guess final boss got like 5.

So that’s where all the Laz arts went to…

5? not 25?

Published
That status effect thing is pretty neat/useful

4 Likes

Are you referring to the removed art of lazarus or something else

I wonder if professions will be included in AO’s release. I hope profession points aren’t obtained by level-up like the damage stat points are. Professions are supposed to be unrelated to PvP and PvE. And it would be weird if you had to become a stronger fighter to be better at a profession. Why would you need world-ending power just to cook a good meal? If it were up to me you should obtain profession points through side quests or special training that costs galleons.

I doubt professions will be on the release of AO

I think it would get more repetitive to find side quests to get points for professions than to just get them while leveling up.

1 Like

Not gonna lie with you
I’m actually gonna like this update a lot for some reason :skull:

It gives the player to grind more and actually have the satisfaction of having like 12,000 items and then you know can help some randoms who have low health and as-well new to the game or just don’t have any, and give the player that challenge of satisfaction when done correctly.

or make some guy mald that he doesn’t have any food and yourself having 15,000 and just leave him behind to work on his own

3 Likes

This would be amazing since I’m the musician of my crew

Food would come in handy for any adventurers who like to rp. Plus, it’s an actual reason for you to grind. I hope like in Breath of the Wild you can create your own foods or combine them somehow.

Saturation will also come in handy but i honestly don’t know how’ll you drink though. Probably water or juice in a cup.

I mean, fruits already have fluid in them, I hope.

I think they do. I eat alot of fruit.

Anime plot armor in AO

Yes

I wonder how impactful hunger will be as a stat. How quickly can it fill and deplete? What kind of negative effects will there be for those who are hungry? Can you starve to death and is this a thing you’ll always need to worry about?

Just gonna have to wait and see.

I remember reading that they’re not supposed to be something that drains concerningly fast, so I feel like as long as we have enough fruit in our inventory or a chef nearby we’ll be okay

1 Like