Reminders for AO (Part 1)

17 mins means that the hunger bar is 102 since you lose 1 every 10 seconds.

1 Like

Reminder that there is also the saturation bar that needs to deplete before hunger starts going down.

I think the 17 mins (~1 in-game day) is completely reasonable for saturation, or even a bit faster should be fine.
For hunger it’s a bit fast, you don’t really starve to death in less than 2 days. I get that you travel around, fight, use magic, and what not but having around 3 in-game days to live with a full stomach (full hunger + saturation) would be reasonable, living up to the “not annoying at all” claim, and realistic-ish.

3 Likes

wasn’t saturation removed?

Was it?

I only check the Recent tab, and saw no mention of it being removed.

it isnt in the trello tab anymore so ig it was removed

on the major feature ideas tab all mention of it was removed before hunger was added
[M] hunger and saturation → [M] hunger

Alright then

17 minutes to starve :skull:

8 Likes

17 minutes is way too fast for hunger, since its 1 down every 10 seconds. It should probably be every 15 seconds, and that puts it at 25 minutes and 30 seconds to starve

Does hunger even belong in this sort of game…? Like it’s basically a power fantasy, and unlike WoM or something like Deepwoken, you aren’t just dropped on your head.

The entire point of the feature is to allow for cooking, and to make ingredient items such as apples have another use besides selling. Using well-made foods, you will be able to make your hunger go over 100 meaning you wouldn’t have to eat for 20+ minutes

6 Likes

Like it says on the trello if its too fast or slow it will be adjusted, let us test before you judge

5 Likes

Aight, sorry

if you let your hunger get down to like 5 then you deserve to die mid-battle tbh, its going to be pretty easy to keep it high

14 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

Vetex tells skinny people to die
(real)

3 Likes

my dumbass is probably going to forget to cook lmao!!!

who has time to eat anyways

REAL

potions o_o