Reminders for AO (Part 1)

less the Arcane universe’s chaos is different but I doubt it

4 Likes

so it’s an abstract entity?

checks out ngl

Why do I feel like AO is gonna have some type of dialogue mentioning the “player” from arcane adventure?

If we’re playing as a different character in a different region. We might come across a piece of dialogue mentioning the player since, the lore said that Averill discovered a new region. If the people were mirgating to the new region, would the player as well? Or perhaps some type of history of a peacekeeper overcoming many obstacles and moving on to the next challenge?

I’m not to sure, there might be characters such as trigno mentioning the peacekeeper and his fight against him.

That would be pretty interesting

this take place about a month after AA right?

How would they have written books that fast?

1 Like

Flash magic or smth bro

But huh? they run across ocean then? what happens when they hit a wave and lose their momentum. Then the dark sea sea monsters eat them.

They can probably outrun waves. Also I’m confident that they can run through waves, considering they have a mutated mind and are probably powerful.

27 40 meter high waves in a line. Good luck breathing. Also kinetic energy and particles exist. In reality running as fast as the flash the particles couldn’t move out of the way in time and would heat up and stack in front of you until they explode in a nuclear explosion killing you. The faster you go the harder it is to go faster unless you’re in space where you don’t have to worry about particles as much.

Bro this is a Magic Lego game set In a timeline where gods exist, and your worried about a nuclear explosion happening?

Im worried about physics happening

Physics are for losers bro

Physics makes guns work. Guns are for weapon users who don’t believe in ranged magic spells.

Just use claw :sunglasses:

Claws you since em dragon

I will just perfect block :sunglasses:

I deal 200 claw damage. Perfect blocking with a WoJ reduces damage to 10. I continue attacking until the shield lets up so you start taking 40 damage per instead until your stamina runs out and I deal full damage. :sunglasses:

I just use Pressure magic and block with sword :sunglasses:

blocking with a sword reduces damage by less than a shield. you have to stop blocking to use pressure magic. I see this ending one way. you use pressure magic and I breath Ice on you for 400 damage. and you get frozen for a second.

I don’t think the peacekeeper will be mentioned as the peacekeeper in a book. What I really think may happen is that there would be books before the time of durza blowing up earth. It could be a book by the parents of the peacekeeper or the peacekeeper prior to being resurrected accidentally talking about the world at that time.