Reminders for AO (Part 1)

RIP Tucker

1 Like

tucker fumbled :skull:

Professions won’t be in the game on release and probably not for a long time after, so cooking skill just functions as a way for people to level it up before professions are added (idk how it would work when cooking profession is added but that’s a problem for the future)

2 Likes

Yeah lost and ancient magics storyline wise aren’t even close especially since you won’t even be able to get 2nd awakenings on release, which you get before lost/ancient magic

9 Likes

No cap the person “Chaos” might be Chronos :skull:
The first unknown

you mean the primordial mf?
what

Yes

how would that work

Well, if you did research on Chronos you’ll see multiple articles or shit saying he basically created Aether and Chaos. Since the game is based on mythology my only guess is that the person being Chaos might just be Chronos. Not only that, Chronos was a king as well. Which for me makes it even more believable that Chronos himself is Chaos. But we’ll ignore the fact he’s a god of time but eh.

i dont think we’re discussing the same chaos to some extent

Thought so to :skull::skull::skull:

But I honestly believe if aether lightning is based off of that.

Unknowns aren’t canon anymore, and chaos isn’t even a person

13 Likes

Welp, it was worth a shot :pensive:

the ao cooking community

sell exotic foods to pvpers for profit

Good idea, thanks for the tip.

Reminds me of toriko where you’ll have one super strong dude in your squad and the other guy’s just a chef

I picture chaos kinda like the force from Star Wars, except more malevolent (I’ve never watched Star Wars)

its not a force that can be controlled, as explained at the top of the lore doc its pretty much the same as dark matter and is as big as the universe

3 Likes

Ah alr that’s pretty interesting, I wonder if there’s a field of study in the au dedicated to learning more about the true nature of chaos (which seems like a pretty overwhelming and slightly frightening task)

oh wait isn’t that just what Hades and Durza were doing

So that brings up another question, will you be adding a similar system for potion brewing and possibly bounty hunting?