Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Its pretty cheap if you live on america(only 4 dollars for 400 robux and im sure ao gonna be cheaper right)
But if you are brazzilian

Ask your mom for money no balls

No, I meant like getting a easy and menial job like restocking supplies in storage

Or ask your mom for money no balls

im unironically paying more than 2k robux i wanna play it

I’m gonna make a prediction and say that the ships/sea related activities will be the next thing being worked on.
Screenshot 2022-01-28 191455

yeah pretty much

Vetex would be rollin in cash

2 Likes

Mans needs money after his main form of income has been steadily depleting for 2 years at that point.
And if your thinking is really like that then take your mentality elsewhere

what if it’s only 80 robux?

AA beta test was only 25 :fr:

I don’t think you have been keeping track of anything that’s been happening, or your just dumb. If TGR takes another year and Vetex releases an early access that’s literally the best option. The update would have been in development for 2 years now, and you already know that the game right now not even being close to finished is much higher quality then all Roblox games that he has made.

24 Likes

good because if you think that then we dont want you here. Just because little timmy here cant get robux from his mom doesnt mean that vertex doesnt deserve a little bit of money for his hard work

2 Likes

Excuse me. I am a fucking retard.

1 Like

For once I agree with you omen this should be one of the highest quality games on the roblox platform this should be the true sequel to aa.so far ao is prob not even 50% done this game is going to be massive like aa was once and the paid access is a great idea.cuz one vetex prob need money.two it would show how ao would hold up with a couple thousand people in it and to fix any game breaking bugs that would ruin the game.omen I can actually agree with you for once

I’m not sure if that was sarcasam or surrender but I still agree with my point earlier

Nice to here you agree with me, but I don’t agree with your grammar. (THIS IS JOKE IDC ABOUT GRAMMAR DAVIS)

Ok idc about grammar dude this is a a forum about a Lego game idc about really about grammar.but that was pretty bad I will not lie

Honestly, I’m pretty much entirely fucking done with Roblox as a whole. It’s morphed into such a disgusting, toxic hellhole that nobody should ever touch it.

1 Like

Oh didn’t see that