Reminders for AO (Part 1)

well i agree with you on the popular section but we do have hidden gems like ao and entry point. The rest of it is a shathole tho

okie :mariomug:

Screenshot 2022-01-29 000905
Lets go

4 Likes

very nice

He was never seen again for AO being paid access because the development might not be complete. :skull:

And I’m just gonna say this
Are you seriously saying that everybody who plays Roblox is toxic?? Bro? Haven’t you forgotten about the other stereotypes? It’s only like this because you’re on different community servers or some shit that makes it seem it was “morphed” differently. Just quit using discord, forums, or youtube and see what Roblox is without them.

Besides, you joined Roblox in 2018. And you say “It’s morphed into such a disgusting, toxic hellhole that nobody should ever touch.” And if I’m willing to take a guess. You joined other internet servers after joining Roblox since I believe discord did have a big influence during that time.

(I sounded a bit harsh right :skull:)

5 Likes

forum trying not to turn reminders for ao into a toxic hellhole [GONE WRONG]

6 Likes

I’m honestly fine with the idea of paid access.
Vetex will definitely need the Robux
Plus we get some fun experience whilst the game is still under the works.

1 Like

Bro we can’t blame vetex for wanting to make it paid access. He’s been working tirelessly for the pst two years and I’d be wanting a nice paycheck after all that time. Also, are we just gonna ignore that vetex never had any pay 2 win game passes? He’s probably been making pennies in compared to games like deepwoken that require money to buy AND reroll race and etc.
I think it’s time vetex starts earning some cash

On another thought, this forum as a community has been waiting for a very long time for AO, the TGR released when I was in 7th grade, I’m about to be a freshman, so I think it is absolutely the smartest decision to make it paid access for a beta release so that vetex gets everything out that he wants to get out.

Overall, AO is an extremely quality game, kinda surprised it was gonna be free tbh considering every other high quality games

16 Likes

cant say i like paid access as i try to not spend much money on things in game, but i completely understand why he would do it and why he should

as said.
Vetex really deserves it.
This man created many of our childhoods. So if you want to be impatient and also gifting, why not? If you don’t want to spend any robux but would still really like to play AO, that’s fine as well.
Just don’t start complaining about it.

2 Likes

Idk why people are complaining cause of robux for the game I’d still get it for 100 dollars lol. The games that shouldn’t be paid access is GPO.

1 Like

Also prussia: Deepwoken costs 5 dollars thats too much, bad game
I mean it has problems but the cost wasnt one of them

1 Like

I’d pay £20 for a game on steam so I’d happily pay £4 for ao early release. Hell, I’d pay £40 because I know how much I’ll play and and enjoy it as well as it supporting vetex

3 Likes

here’s a thought, if you don’t wait to pay for early access… why don’t you wait for the full product to be released instead??? for free!!!

7 Likes

2 Likes

This sounds like an actually good system ngl, people will have to actually fight to steal your stuff instead of just grabbing something you spent forever getting and running at lightspeed.

14 Likes

These cargo updates make me wonder how much of an economic game AO will be.

1 Like

What you think these guys are selling?

Frostmill has mines don’t they?
Whatever is in those mines probably
Palo Town is a merchant island in the first place.
Redwake, unsure.

frostmill would definitely sell ice, could explain why ice smugglers exist

3 Likes