Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Nah they should rename legendary hero to angel

Ur talking to a suspended user.

The entire point of a possible paid early access is so that there isn’t an influx of people complaining if the game isn’t ready, has nothing to do with income at all. You actually earn way more robux from free games vs paid due to how the premium payout system works.

And it isn’t guaranteed to be paid access, like I said in that tweet it only would be if its not ready by the end of the year

28 Likes

Honestly you desrve way more money for your work then roblox will give you

2 Likes

Man Arcane Odyssey would be a nightmare if it was delayed but the content will make up for the juicy time I lost waiting in my computer

Nanomachines son
unknown-2307

39 Likes

HOLY SHIT ROBOT FIGHTING STYLE

bloody hell how advanced is War Sea even
edit: yes i know now

Senator Armstrong confirmed

1 Like

10 Likes

Can’t fret over every Curse

Im about to puke

Just in case some people think this is real, it’s not. AO doesn’t have nanomachine technology, especially from thousands of years ago when the ancient fighting style scrolls would first be written. And if it was real, how would a scroll for this even work? Does it come with the nanomachines? Is it like a ticket for a nanomachine procedure that’s performed by trained people? It just doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

real

6 Likes

real

that didnt take too long

7 Likes

NPC ships, finally those pirate and mercenary ships would be put to use

3 Likes

Those aren’t even getting used, we have better ship models than the current wom ones

Man I WISH this was real

If arcane odyssey was real life or a show, I would be so damn happy