Reminders for AO (Part 1)

ohno

4 Likes

Imagine if one was on a Dark Sea island, absolute pain to get to it

luckily i dont think dark sea islands are named, but treasure charts leading you into the dark sea would be absolute hell indeed

There are premade islands, but maybe that doesn’t mean it’s named.

I hope they can’t because imagine getting a Legendary Chart on a really deep Dark Sea island, but it would be funny

Why oh no? It’s like an easy version of Sea of Thieves’ chest system.

2 Likes

Actually, if Vetex did add legendary charts to buried treasure then players probably would have to venture into the dark sea. Since islands in the dark sea are randomly generated, maybe there would be something like a marker to find the island.

Uhhh

I’m so blind

1 Like

But yeah Idk since it depends if there are named Dark Sea islands, but the Dark Sea does sound like a good final island

Welcome to the club

1 Like

personally i haven’t played sea of thieves but imagine having to search a really large island up to 5 times in a row lmao

although at the moment we know little to nothing about how precise this system is so i cant really judge yet

If it uses landmarks like Sea of Thieves then we are doomed, but if not then it should be alright

We’re only looking for 1 chest though. And from the example Vetex gave us it doesn’t seem like it’ll be too complicated/hard, especially since it’s in a general area and not an exact spot like in Sea of Thieves

wait for a legendary chart to just say “god help you”

1 Like

One chest but up to five islands depending on how rare the chest is

there won’t be just 1 chest you’ll find, but multiple of them as you get to the locations, with most of the treasure being found on the last, final island

3 Likes

Will everyone in the server be able to get the treasure from a treasure chart someone else has?

Yeah I know that part, but there’s a chest on each island…

OHHHHH that’s what he was trying to say

Well more chest means more easy items

Do you mean if they happen to dig where someone else is supposed to dig?

I mean is the treasure only for the person with the chart or are other people able to get it?