Reminders for AO (Part 1)

but aren’t dark sea island mirage islands? so they are randomly created by the magic energy so who couldve put treasure on an island that would disappear a few hours later?

im guessing that the treasure location is created when the player looks at the chart for the first time, and since treasure charts get deleted if you die probably only you can dig it up.

Me and the boys rummaging lost properties

4 Likes

Yes, it is, you can’t trade it or have it stolen from you. Maybe if someone dug up where you’re supposed to dig they could steal a chest from you? Idk

Oo you’re right

Maybe if someone dug up where you’re supposed to dig they could steal a chest from you? Idk

nope

2 Likes

lmao we’re all stupid

1 Like

Okay that answers my question hooray

Who hurt you bro :frowning:

The people that ask for a release date every 3 hours

The entire fandom

9 Likes

if you have ever been in a discord server of a game’s fanbase you would know that the second a new feature is considered everyone thinks you know the release date

2 Likes

vetex said late 2022 will be early access, and he also said if he was to release it into early access, he would continue to work on it for a few months
early access will be 100 bobux, SO WITH THIS INFORMATION WE CAN CONFIRM AO WILL RELEASE IN TWO WEEKS :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

i think… i think you’re onto something…

so true

pogr

2 Likes

wait so in a 1/1203978945789273984 chance you could be the one who buried the treasure??? :thinking:

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

tbh that’d actually be funny

The player has alzheimerz