Spolier alert: your wrong

9 Likes

What are your thoughts on banannas

banna
images

2 Likes

bana

Yep i know that

that was my mistake vetex never released any specific dates he just said months.

He never said they were SET to release in those months. They were ESTIMATIONS.

The thing is he… kind of has all the time in the world to balance though. it’s probably better for him to work on stuff that actually keeps him motivated, cause trying to force yourself through a process that you might not like can become tedious

6 Likes

These things aren’t useless bozo

your still being stupid? he had never given any specific dats including months, they were all estimations.

1 Like

the text below got removed

Assumably the boss is a weapon user or magic user

it says skill so I’d be inclined to believe weapons

I’m also kind of leaning towards weapons

sorry i made that as an example for “making small bits of big changes” in this post :skull:

a way to match plot, age, and the lore doc by just looking at ur quest progress :thinking:

1 Like

@ClashMaster273 he is definitely a weapon user since he drops weapons. But he might use magic too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

the name of the quest for his fight is “Thunderstorm” so im guessing hes a lightning user

also, im guessing that its not a unique person but just a strong generic member of the order, since you interrogate him and unlock the order right away. he also can drop random colors of armor, which wouldnt make sense for 1 unique guy

2 Likes

Maybe hes a conjurer using lightning and wind. But ye for sure lightning + weapons

wait when did we get this information