1 Like

Vetex you ok? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: This isn’t you :face_with_monocle:

This saved you

WHAT
The flying shark bug is eternal at this point
It exists on AA,wom and now AO

Nani

Wait wha?

Didn’t know that AO was gonna include that : )

I see

We were so close damnit!

I honestly had to do a double take when I first read that

1 Like

I wonder if magic user bosses will have a chance to drop a unique lost spell scroll if they have a unique spell

1 Like

ok

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)

but the tier 1 weapon skills have a lot more movement than magic spells (flash strike, devastate, and all the rushing ones) and you cant get lost magics until at least level 300.

hes talking about lost spells not lost magic

also this thing

theres no set level for lost spells yet so im using the lost magic’s unlock level
(also because having the full lost magic would be more versatile)

a single move unlocked at level 75+ vs like 20 weapon skills at level 1+

When vetex about come back into Ao Reminders he might whip his ass if he has a chance like he does to everybody whenever somebody talks back at him :skull:

3 Likes

He’ll beat you faster than your drunk dad when he comes home

why are you acting like its always going to be like this and be a gigantic game breaking issue, obviously testers will notice it and vetex will change it

technically its to prove to @diamondkfc that weapon skills are more versatile and have a larger AOE

its not an issue and also vetex didnt fully confirm it

Dude…this was so many months ago. I’m sure Vetex fixed the hitboxes by now, and I’m pretty sure a tester said that they were off a bit back then

2 Likes

He said lost spells not lost magics. Lost spells are (probably) being added upon release because he said they’re basically the only thing giving the mage build some variety

all of the skills in frostmill is after the hitboxes were fixed, and im outlining the size of the effects, which would usually be the inner hitbox