Reminders for AO (Part 1)

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 2.00.53 PM
Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 2.01.08 PM
so about 3 different spells types (and we’re not even sure they are movement spells) unlocked at somewhere around level 100 would be equal to 20+ movement type weapon skills unlocked at level 1+?

That was about his problematic NPC ship ordeal

I honestly don’t see why you’re making such a fuss about movement options when mages already have decent movement methods like high jump and the planned dash spell to replace hover. Every player will be able to dodge and that can easily act as a way to get by slightly quicker.

If weapon skills like Flash Strike were available from the start like you said, then everyone would have access to a quick mobility skill, regardless of whether they invested stats in Weapons or not.

Even if the lost spells that we get upon the game’s release aren’t movement spells then it won’t matter anyway. Those skills will still most likely come anyway, so Mages will still ultimately have a much wider variety of movement options, just not as early.

1 Like

true, but all of this was to prove to diamondkfc

that weapons are equal to magics since they have more movement and AOE because you cant create them or edit the sizes

and fighting styles are just magic but you can also melee

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 2.40.02 PM
normality has been resumed

2 Likes

fighting styles are probably gonna be more melee depending on how they are

They’re definitely gonna mostly melee, I don’t see why they wouldn’t mostly be

i doubt that, since vetex did say they will have create able skills and many weapon skills arent melee

we’re talking about fighting styles

yes

so why did you mention weapons when we werent talking about weapons?

because weapons are melee but many weapon skills are far ranged
so fighting styles would probably be similar

that would be fucking amazing

it would be really nice to see even the smallest snippet of one arcane odysseys bosses

1 Like

Well we already have one

Also

2 Likes

I literally made the game and you’re trying to correct me bro… that gif you took is from when weapon AOEs were actually bugged.

Lost magics have nothing to do with this, I said lost spells , which you will be able to get as early as Level 50, plus magic will be getting replacement spells which have movement

Uh yeah… like I said, cooldowns vary depending on the skill. Lost spells will have cooldowns similar to those depending on what the attack does. Idk what the point of this argument is

19 Likes

Remember when this thread had no discussion or arguing, and it was just a nice and clean thread with only information updates on AO as they came?
Yea I miss that.

8 Likes

general leaks

17 Likes