Reminders for AO (Part 2)

The warlord gods made us soul twins

I’d argue to keep it, since Vetex has said that he’s planning on adding ways for players to escape jail in the future

1 Like

Wait really? I didn’t know that.

oh cool

I know npc kills are easy to get but I’m bad at pvp. Maybe I’ll try grinding player kills on my legendary hero file.

Why would drake do this

9 Likes

He just like that.

1 Like

He went Beast Mode…

drake the type of guy

(post deleted by author)

drake the typa guy to commit heinous warcrimes

1 Like

but until then i think it should be reduced

I still think that’s super cool

Seems odd for a “good guy” jail, unless it’s like abduction

Personally what I think should happen is that the cap should be widened. We don’t know how much bounty is required for the 10 minute jail time. If it were a bounty of 10,000 galleons that got you 10 minutes in jail then it could be extended to something like 20, or maybe 30. Not sure what the highest bounties will look like so these are more or less just placeholders and really don’t mean much.

Point being that the punishment can remain that high but only if you got a really high bounty and so that the average player experiences somewhere along the lines of the 4-6 minute zone, probably less probably more depending on their skill. 10 minutes isn’t even that long. Sure it’s pretty lengthy doing nothing but there are two solutions to that, one on Vetex’s part and one on your own.

• Vetex can add a system to allow players to “break out” by themselves if they meet certain conditions (like bribing a guard 10 galleons per second you got left or playing a mini-game to unlock your handcuffs or smth).
  • You actually got two options here. Do something else (watch YT video, play games, eat, do chores, whatever) or get someone to help you, be it a guild member, friend, or even a random who wants to raise their bounty by freeing you.

k that’s it don’t wanna type too much now :nod:

2 Likes

yes it is.

lightning probably won’t get any more variants since it already has its most iconic colours as options, but it would be cool

and also dark blue lightning would probably look like storm

o yea, true