Reminders for AO (Part 2)

Just go to the trello with ctrl + f

Maybe people dont know where the trello is

@Cryonical ok close it asap

2 Likes

I’ve come to make an announcement. Shadow the He-

In short, Reminders for AO was created as a thread to post development updates to the game and to have some short, related comments/discussion… like giving a quick thought about a new patch note. Here’s a comment from the OP of Reminders for AO (Part 1), Joseph6971, pointed out by @RayhanahyaR in his topic about the matter:

What’s happening currently is that Reminders for AO is being used for, you guessed it, exactly that. This is not the intended use of Reminders for AO, deters forumers trying to find actual information with the thread, and counts as derailing the topic. Additionally, a special punishment has been made for derailing this topic in specific, which is a mute up to one month depending on severity.

If you want to discuss something about AO’s development or about the patch notes and want to do it in not just a few comments, see if you can find a pre-existing topic dedicated to it in #game-discussion. If not, make a new topic for it, then talk about it there, should be self-explanatory. Thanks for listening.

35 Likes

tl;dr please stop with the off-topic posts or get sent to Brazil for a vacation.

2 Likes

^

7 Likes

huh, alright.

it will be fun to see half the forum get muted when some troll appears

1 Like

I LOVE ARCANE ODYSSEY, I LOVE MAGIC. ALL HAIL ARCANE ODYSSEY :cn::cn:

5 Likes

Literally 1984.

4 Likes

Why dont we just make a thread specifically for just talking like people already do now
Like, a general chat thread

1 Like

If you want a general chat, go to the discord. The forum is about making your own topics to talk about things in specific.

3 Likes

Oh thank god

Cant wait to say
“(Insert user here) didnt get the memo”

1 Like

Forum death messages hehehe.

1 Like

i make another return to the forums and i already cause something to happen
:fr:

What did you do