The current state of Reminders for AO

Reminders for AO is almost at 20k total replies, meaning it’ll go onto the 3rd thread.

Reminders for AO has a major issue, which is the fact that people constantly use it as a general chat, or there are off topic replies in the thread.
People have used it quite a lot recently
Reminders for AO 1 ran from August 2020 to June 2022
Reminders for AO 2 ran from June 2022 and as of now is at 9674 replies on the 30th of September 2022.
Almost two years of a thread redone in 4 months.

I’m not saying everything in the thread is off topic, some trello posts end up gathering a lot of discussion.
It’s just that people end up bringing in random discussions that having nothing to do with AO. One example is the User4 incident, which brought in about 300 replies, and people still talk about it.

I may be a bit biased or hypocritical, but people should stop using Reminders for AO as a general chat, the point of the thread is to share information.
Hell the first post has the message of

people still cant listen

anyways thank you for coming to this post in hopes to spark a new argument ok bye

9 Likes

td;lr
fuck forumers
:blush:
We always go off-topic ong :sob:

not physically and scientifically possible

Gonna start dropping posts there when people wanna talk about something so i get free likes :boom:

2 Likes

I don’t understand why the forums doesn’t have a general chat thread.

Yeah the stuff about fighting styles mastery brought like 100 posts.

I don’t think so.

I agree. People often steer away from the topic at hand and start talking about something else. Part of it is because the off-topic discussion came from the original discussion. That’s just how conversations work. You are talking about something, then something somebody says leads you to start talking about something else. People just need to catch themselves before going off-topic.

There are some people that, no matter how hard you try, will never listen to reason.

Its almost like we have an discord…

I think its ok for people to ask questions and share stuff about the game, but why do people feel the need for lengthy arguments and off topic things?

1 Like

Because some people just aren’t willing to accept that they lost an argument. As for off-topic things:

great place to talk about your new graphics card though

3 Likes

WAIT A MINUTE HOW THE FUCK AM I GETTING A CONNECTION TO THIS WEBSITE I HAVE AIRPLANE MODE ON

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :camera_flash: :camera_flash: :camera_flash:

When the cryonical is replying

he has been doing that for the last 30 minutes
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

phew! better let’s discuss that pee magic is better than shadow and sand! strong text!!

Please stop trolling.

I have summoned @anon82052662 to scare you into not trolling anymore.

1 Like

Ok well yeah it’s a Forum of course people are gonna talk about something added in the Trello in RAO2, the only problem is when it goes off topic

HOW DARE YOU ?

(Yes, Im bald with scared)

1 Like

how about i fucking eat you how about that

1 Like