Reminders for AO (Part 2)

he keeps saying he isn’t

Hey is there a list of every AO island known?

GOD DAMN IT VETEX

Wind Abusers when they can’t blow NPCs into the ocean to cheese them:

I guess I’ll put this here since it’s relevant.

1 Like

goddamn so much balancing

10 Likes

Blasts change

1 Like

i mean DoT nerf ish?

how much of a difference do that 2% make tho

9x3 = 27
7x5 = 35

you lose 40% of your dot’s duration in exchange for 28~% more damage. It’s a nerf.

lmao

I mean at least plasma got a base damage buff

If you keep continuously hitting the target with plasma, it is a buff

1 Like

I guess but I don’t think I’ve ever been in a situation where I’ve been constantly afflicted by DoT. You’d probably have to be getting your ass kicked pretty hard but idk it could be more often than I believe. Most people don’t run DoT magics so I don’t fight em too often. Could be wrong.

13 Likes

i forgot that he wears pants bro i need to hop off discord :sob:

You just need to play more aggressively for it to be a buff. Plasma is fast so it can help with that.

For example: If a Fire user and a Plasma user both hit a target a target, and then each wait 2.93 seconds after the DoT ends to hit the same target, they will be dealing the same damage. Any quicker and the Plasma user deals more, but any slower the Fire user does more.

Of course you are going to be hitting your target regardless of whether or not your DoT is running so it ultimately depends more on what interval you are hitting them moreso than how often.

High level players will probably be able to land a hit within 3 seconds of the DoT ending so it’s a matter of skill.