Reminders for AO (Part 2)

I think its like 6 per level or so

That sounds about right. So level 1000 would be 6000 health, along with however much health you start with.

2.0 and 3.0 aren’t happening.

It would be funny if he never got to 2 even when AO is about to die, he just keeps extending 1.x.y

v1.99.999
Changes

• finished balancing final boss fight
  • completed final story cutscene
5 Likes

if wom then ~6 health per level

V2 will probably be the release of the game given that WoM was released at version 1.

If version 1 is WoM and version 2 might be AO, I fear for what version 3 will be

Arcane: Origins

So online fighting again?

something the lines of olympian gods battle royale

O gos been a bit since I visit this topic. Hell even the forums in general. And I got 20 patch notes to catch up on

Argos is done and you can tell everybody in the game that they should get a job, that’s basically the summary of it all

Uh, that one boss got completed, fighting styles, new magic visuals, strength weapons and that’s about it

Order UI functional

Hopefully we’ll find out the meaning behind it soon

Its for the order which is lore

Basically bosses that you have to find clues about their identity before fighting

Predictions:
The order is a company that arranges curse trades or smth
The order is a dictator type of government in the later seas

My guess is that the order is either 1 the shadow government behind the kingdom/organization of Ravenna
Or alternatively it’s an organization of people or an alliance of people under the flag of Ravenna meant to oppose the GN