Reminders for AO (Part 2)

I only watched him because of his world of magic videos to be honest.

Still, ocean based games is rare to see. I can only came up with Sea of Thives and Subnautica. And the last one is horor-survival.
And if we talk about roblox…
GPO and blox fruit…That’s it. So AO is really refreshing, and its the reason i came into this community in the first place

there r 1 trillion one piece games, its just you dont know about em cause theyre SHIT

Counterpoint: he was talking about WoM, not AO

Ehh not exactly planning to be pandemonius.

I’d have been way more likely to click if it was sailor moon in the thumbnail ngl

Same goes for WOM. WOM has that…freedom that not much game can offer. Choose any magic without any ristrictions, explore big world with secrets, fight of enemies or roleplay as hero and fight players

Well, yes, but in my experiences while I did have a good bit of fun, there were other games that I had even more fun! It may have been just personal preference (though I did like the game enough to get a headless) but it did feel somewhat stale after a week or two post an update. Do still have memories of it,

Not to mention, everything you just stated are things that are only problems because shit anime games normalized them. Such as RNG what powers you get, horrible world with lots of limits, rinse and repeat bandit beating, and pvp being who lands the first hit and does an inf combo

8 Likes

makes enough sense

1 Like

Looks like the last change was reverted

This makes sense.

Smart man :wink:

11 Likes

You are saying that because you do to.

And welcome back.

Is there currently any way to lose infamy?