Reminders for AO (Part 2)

is it gon be empty or prebuild?

I’m assuming it’s gonna be empty as it doesn’t mention anything about it being prebuilt. But at least you can build your kingdom however you want within a smaller price.

Snow next? Lets gooo

V1.9.118 has been published

It says discount, so that means we will have to pay to build.

and what have you expected? Free materials?

I didn’t think you had to pay for builds

What will your revenge be?

5 Likes

Can’t wait for glass to get worked on

glass

1 Like

Good changes.

That’ll probably be tomorrow. I think he’s doing one magic a day now.

I wonder how much Infamy islands will be generating. Will different islands generate different levels of infamy, will there be things you can build on your island to increase infamy gain.

Rhetorical questions because no one fucking knows aside from Vetex himself so no point in asking. I’m betting along the lines of 1 infamy per minute. Clean number but it could be pretty quick (little over 3 hours to get from new guild to average guild in a single day on a single server with only like 5 guild members maintaining their islands). I just hope it’s not like 1 infamy every 10 minutes as that’d feel so damn slow, but if it’s balanced it’s balanced. Not sure how hard Vetex wants infamy to be gained.

Honestly, I think +1 infamy every 30 seconds is good

That would mean to get from new to average would take a total of about 8 hours

If it was +1 infamy every minute that would take about 16 hours

Yeah, if you’re only grinding solo. Why are you using numbers of a single person for a mechanic intended for groups of players.

I can’t remember do islands still give infamy when they’re in their protection period?

2 Likes

Actually yeah I forgot about that for some reason lol

I guess (at least) +1 infamy every minute is fine

you guys think that captured islands (that are populated) bring in tax money like in AA?

1 Like